Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
So is Ciri in the game?
927c16b0f48beedf21f1ab3434ba8932e5cb8257.jpg

100% garun-fucking-teed that Ciri sex mod will be coming in the near future.

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
Kizuna didn't sell out. Her actress wanted to retire.
Well Kizuna did sell out why else was she shilling holywood films and samsung smart phones. That's why she was hard done by because when big money gets involved the suits turn into sharks.
Its the fate of all V Tubers and Influencers. They always get too big for their own good.

just like bioware, CDProjeckt seems to have crossed the event horizon and attracted the attention of all the mentally retarded people who wear diapers and whine on twitter about how the flashing lights in the game give them seizures.
you are actually fucking retarded if you get this triggered by someone with epilepsy making a thread advising others with that condition how to better avoid a part of the game triggering it

making fun of people with inborn diseases to own the SJWs

just kill yourself you absolute subhuman
Or maybe those people should not play the game that can induce epileptic seizures with half of it's content? It's like eating generic yogurt, knowing that you have lactose intolerance- retarted.

msxyz

Augur
All the reviews I've read don't answer this important question: if I choose to play with a male body with a squeaky female voice and a *gasp* vagina, will I be considered male or female? :shitposting:

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
Or maybe those people should not play the game that can induce epileptic seizures with half of it's content? It's like eating generic yogurt, knowing that you have lactose intolerance- retarted.
maybe the retarded management should have thought to go through all the certification methods that TV shows and movies have to go through lmao

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
All the reviews I've read don't answer this important question: if I choose to play with a male body with a squeaky female voice and a *gasp* vagina, will I be considered male or female? :shitposting:
gender goes off voice

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Most impressive open-world game due to the sheer amount of details, verticality and ray-tracing effects. Can't wait for the optimized settings video that will probably come out tomorrow or the day after.

hivemind

Cipher
Patron
Pretty Princess
1 sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

msxyz

Augur
gender goes off voice
Voice, really? :) So you can have the best of both worlds: a cool dudebro voice, bang all the straight ladies in the game and still see some nice tits and ass in all the mirrors (or in third person view, if it ever becomes available)

:thumbsup:

Damn, this is so fucked up on so many levels... :retarded:

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
If I raise my cool stat enough, will panties start dropping spontaneously?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom