Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
How is this surprising?

And why do these profligates never learn to keep their professional and degenerate accounts separate?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
upload_2021-2-11_9-21-44.png

:deathclaw:

Okagron

Prophet
What astounds me is the amount of checks for that whole thing. They really wanted pretty much every build to fuck that deathclaw, which is just mind-boggling ridiculous.

Vatnik Wumao
I was looking through the YouTube comments for the let's play of The Frontier. Some furries are actually saying that this game is just degeneracy for the sake of degeneracy because the fetishes on display are ugly and not arousing. LOL

DeepOcean

Arcane
So, the latest news is that their subreddit, after enough people played their mod, more and more people got disappointed, the sheep seem to have finaly realized their mod sucks.

So, their subreddit did the initial stages of the circle of grief, anger with sneedclave, then denial that people expectations about the mod were too high and they were on the depression stage now. They were so depressed that even the mods in there were depressed and everybody were just hugging each other in support to the final realization that the mod indeed sucks. Things got so bad that the Frontier developer furries had to replace all the old mods with new mods, probably furry degenerates not much better than ZuTheSkunk.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Just how empty and pathetic are their lives in order to warrant so much emotional investment in some dime a dozen garbage mod?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
What astounds me is the amount of checks for that whole thing. They really wanted pretty much every build to fuck that deathclaw, which is just mind-boggling ridiculous.

What do you mean, "build"? You think these... people... know what a build is?

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
Just how empty and pathetic are their lives in order to warrant so much emotional investment in some dime a dozen garbage mod?

Imagine you worked in a mod for 7 years only for the mod to be bad and, on top of it, gain unwanted attention because of controversy.
People get emotionally invested on a fetus that hasn't been born yet. This comes across no surprise to me.

Codex Year of the Donut

Imagine you worked in a mod for 7 years only for the mod to be bad and, on top of it, gain unwanted attention because of controversy.
People get emotionally invested on a fetus that hasn't been born yet. This comes across no surprise to me.
"a mod worked on by pedophiles is like a human baby"
kys

Eli_Havelock

Learned
So, /v/ did some digging and found out that the lead dev, Tgspy, is friends with two cub diaper fur fags on the Nexus who also have Ink Bunny accounts like Zu. Also according to /v/ these two guys are super degenerates so look them up at your own risk. The rabbit hole of degeneracy just keeps going deeper with this mod. Everyone who was a dev or a writer for this mod should be put on a sex offenders list.

"Which degenerates?" is first question, which shouldn't have been a question at all. But hey this fucking mod.

Google search result for tgspy: https://yiff.party/136787

Tgspy | yiff.partyyiff.party › ...
Tgspy 's avatar. Tgspy (FalloutTheFrontier)☆. refreshUpdate available. import_exportCUF enabled. This creator has been banned from Patreon. updateRequest ...

:timetoburn:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

The people who made this don't even like New Vegas.

Eli_Havelock

Learned
Imagine you worked in a mod for 7 years only for the mod to be bad
Imagine you worked in a mod for 7 years, grew up, but thoughts like "maybe i'm working on a piece of shit" never crossed your mind.

If you fantasize about fucking deathclaws and snake people, self reflection would not be one of your strongest traits.

Or their reflection is...

First one is deathclaw-fucker. "Tgspy has a fetish for bad mods, which is why I'm here." and a reference to OC fetish waifu DO NOT STEAL.

Edit: And there's more!

Last edited:

Eli_Havelock

Learned
So its the Lead Dev that is the Chief Degenerate? Holy shit.

What about Phobos? Did someone find out what his perversion is?

Phobos95? "Quality Assurance" The same thing the Lead Dev said in the dev room I linked above.

Kazopert – Quality Assurance
Outlander – Quality Assurance
Elpascal – Living World and Quality Assurance

So I'm guessing their perversions are Everything since it all got approved.
QA doesn't mean bug hunting, as they've got special roles for that:

Stewie – Bug Tester
Callen151 – Bug Hunter Extraordinaire

...but in context to this mod, that just means they took their spider waifu Skitters out for a "test drive".

Fallout: The F-list

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom