Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Is Crispy your friend?

Do you like Crispy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
but Crispy himself has never directly conflicted with me and we tend to get along most times anyways.

What is true is that he hasn't bothered me since I discovered Bester's excellent "ignore Crispy" script.

If he doesn't try to harass you it means you are a complete nobody. Crispy feels threateded by anyone who has some importance, which he will attack with fervor unless he is perceived as having great importance in which case he will eat from his hand.

He is also the first moderator on any internet forums who sent me PMs who were so retarded that I had to report them to the site admin, and he immediately stopped after that.
So what you're saying is that Crispy is a normie?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
So what you're saying is that Crispy is a normie?

What the fug are you even talking about? He is anything but a normie, otherwise he would not even be here.

A normie would not spent such incredible effort as posting 15 years in a internet forum for idiots just to repair his ego which was damaged in school.

His problem is that he can't understand why he never had real friends or anyone who loved him. He does not understand that in order to have friends you have to become a decent human being first.

We all had such kids in school. They desperately wanted to be accepted but were always avoided by the other kids and we felt sorry for them. But once we were nice to them out of sympathy and invited them in our clique they immediately started ostracizing anyone who was weaker, and with such a perverse fervor that we had to get rid of them again, this time without regrets.

Kids have an excellent feeling for rotten characters.

Now it may be just me but I have developed a deep disgust for such characters. Thats why Crispy and many others here (the typus is extremely common in the codex) are getting so much negative attention from me. One must be super careful that you do not let them have their way ever, or let alone become like them.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I was curious because I couldn't remember what BB was talking about so I went back four years into my PM history.

What he's talking about is a reaction I had to him calling me an asshole for no reason (which was no big deal) and suggesting I needed a bullet put into my head.

Some of you may agree with both sentiments -- whatever -- but if you actually are psychotic enough to post that for all or even some to see, no matter whom you're saying it to or about, I'm probably going to complain about it. I did. He played dumb.

At least he's got a good memory?

Burning Bridges

Don't worry spider. At least you do not have some narrow-minded troll with moderator rights and power fantasies to deal with, who sends you impotent threats.

Lady_Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Don't worry spider. At least you do not have some narrow-minded troll with moderator rights and power fantasies to deal with, who sends you impotent threats.

Sometimes you're really weird, Börnie. And if Worster has a problem with Crispy, the old man can't be all that bad.

Burning Bridges

Maybe you don't understand how annoying it is to be spammed by pointless threats from a forum moderator and having to delete them without proper ways to block communication. And the question was not if I am Bester's friend. But Bester actually found the best possible solution by providing a skript by which you can ignore Crispy.

I would probably never had a problem if I could put Crispy on ignore like any other person I do not with to talk to, but he somehow managed to prostitute himself to DU and now has extra privileges. What yould you say if you could not ignore me and I plastered you with comments on your profile and nonsensical pms like "KNOCK IT OFF!!". Bester doesn't do that. And btw I saw how he begged in the admin forum a couple of years ago when DU had him demoted and it was pathetic. I just can't understand why DU does this and does not see that people are developing a dislike to him too just because he has such annoying bitches stirring up anger in the forum with moderator powers.

But anyway. I just wanted to make clear why I think he is not a moderator but a troll with serious mental issues.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I'd love to consider Crispy my friend, but usually he feels so distant and detached. I guess he is concerned with far too important matters to bother with lowlife scum like us.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Crispy is my favourite mod.

Even the prince of shitposters can't pretend to like Scruffy, lol.

I love Scruffy. Scruffy is a bit like Liberal though, always saying weird things like the stuff Bill Gates says. Bill Gates wants you to vaccinate, so obviously Scruffy goes along with that. Let us not forget about the fake snow in Texas.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It has come to my attention through Site Feedback that a lot of people hate Crispy.

That is all. Just wanted to note it seems a lot of people aren't really huge fans of Crispy and they seem pretty upset about it.

I'll jot that down for the record.

:updatedmytxt:

Burning Bridges

It has come to my attention through Site Feedback that a lot of people hate Crispy.

That is all. Just wanted to note it seems a lot of people aren't really huge fans of Crispy and they seem pretty upset about it.

Yeah note away.

Let me also use this occasion to congratulate you to your excellent choice of friends.

Especially your moderator team. Scruffy who uses every opportunity to denigrate posters and confront them into an argument about nothing, Infinitron who assembles dossiers for the Mossad and Crispy who attempts to bully posters as a payback for the bullying he received in school, hiding behind your back all the time.

A fine taste for friends you have indeed. Also your site has developed spendidly in the last decade and become one of the most influential think tanks in the internet. Bravobravobravo

As they said in Latin: Qui verum amicum invenire vult, primum ipse vir bonus esse debet

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin

Yeah note away.

Let me also use this occasion to congratulate you to your excellent choice of friends.

Especially your moderator team. Scruffy who uses every opportunity to denigrate posters and confront them into an argument about nothing, Infinitron who assembles dossiers for the Mossad and Crispy who attempts to bully posters as a payback for the bullying he received in school, hiding behind your back all the time.

A fine taste for friends you have indeed. Also your site has developed spendidly in the last decade and become one of the most influential think tanks in the internet. Bravobravobravo

As they said in Latin: Qui verum amicum invenire vult, primum ipse vir bonus esse debet
Scruffy > Jesuit
Infinitron > Mossad
Crispy > CIA
Roguey > NSA

Almost like there exists blackmail on DarkUnderlord's pizzeria retardoland dungeons.

NJClaw

OoOoOoOoOoh
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Admins and mods are never friends.

Usually the disdain of moderators toward admins is even greater than that of users toward moderators.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
Scruffy who uses every opportunity to denigrate posters and confront them into an argument about nothing

He always argues pro vaccine standpoints as though vaccines are safe and not mind control devices invented by Bill Gates to take over the minds of poor.

Burning Bridges

Also he didn't fight in WWII.

The only freedom he ever fought for is that from his mom.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom