Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Pink Eye plays Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Infinitron Thank you. That's a much better solution. This is now *my* thread. You people can keep your complaing to yourself.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Going to start another character for my iron man runs.
zkS4Uyd.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Going Human then Figher - opens you up to three feats at level one. Allowing you to pick Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus, then Slashing Grace; very good if you're trying a DEX based build.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I nearly died on this encounter... I lost Jaethal and Linzi. All it could have taken was one unlucky critical, and I would have lost this run.
sZQUxlV.png

Last edited:

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I had to restart two times with the same character. But I finally managed to survive this stupid prologue. Now onwards to the one hundred hour plus campaign - oh god, these Iron Man runs are going to be a test of sheer endurance...
3wFiuAU.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Okay. That's enough progress for one night. Good distance was made between me, and the fort. I also don't want to die at the dog encounter, then restart the prologue again. I've already done it ten or so times for one night.
ua84Lw1.png

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Thankfully the game will save your progress if you safely exit to the main menu first. Speaking of which, the game may have possibly broke my iron man. I have multiple Iron Man saves here.
oMILoJS.png

Radech

Augur
16 int is a bit much just to skillmonkeh, Also I assume it's a lot more comfy.

Haven't tried scollcrafting in kingmaker, but that could be a way to make up for what appears to be a rapidly diminishing roster :P

amurath

Educated
There's a guy on Twitch trying to beat the game on Hard Last Azlanti (https://www.twitch.tv/billy_pilgrim_86). I do not envy him since I've lost count of how many times he's restarted. If all you care about is the achievement, you can just play the game on Story difficulty in Last Azlanti mode.

razvedchiki

Erudite
if you have a dex aldori it makes more sense to get 1 lvl of monk than going duelist.
also since dex its good to take a lvl of swordlord for dex to dmg (1.5).

Axioms

Arcane
Developer
There's a guy on Twitch trying to beat the game on Hard Last Azlanti (https://www.twitch.tv/billy_pilgrim_86). I do not envy him since I've lost count of how many times he's restarted. If all you care about is the achievement, you can just play the game on Story difficulty in Last Azlanti mode.
People like this deserve their suffering. Kingmaker is so full of bullshit why would anyone ever do this? Maybe in a normal no-kingdom management rpg it would be fun. Also KM is loaded with boring bits like map travel and resting and other trash. Sounds like torture.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I've been binge watching Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion for the millionth time. Pretty good anime. Also rewatched some of my favorite animes too. Anyways, now, where was I. Oh yes. I have died... I joke. I didn't die! Come hounds of hell! Face your doom!
1vVFSWB.png
Also, my friends. You are confused! This is no duelist!

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Ah. Camping out with your buddies! How fun!
NvRnoI4.png
As I was saying earlier. The character build that I will be using is a level sixteen vivisectionist. Haven't figured out what I will be doing with the four levels.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I usually wing all my character builds. Trail and error. Until I eventually figure out what works or what doesn't. I think last time I was going to go with four levels into fighter, then sixteen levels into vivi. Although, a two level dip into duelist sounds sexy!

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
Ahhh! Critcal Strike! Fortune favors me! Now I just need to survive the next encounter after this one. I remember the final bandit encounter at Oleg's Post being the one that killed off my first character.
tVeqeHQ.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom