Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Succubus game from creators of Agony r18

60 GB for ~13 hours of gameplay.
Terrible performance. Feels like it was made using only blueprints in UE4.
Something is wrong with the rendering distance.
Combat best described as dark messiah but shit
absolute edgelordism
story? What story?

BUT you can stomp little demon babies under your hooves

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
No hair = no interest.
Come on, she is supposed to be the very incarnation of animal lust, no some uninspired girl with little respect to her body and some university loans to pay.
Give me wide hips, strong legs and hairy cunt.

Sunri

Liturgist
- healing mini-games, such as abortions and various genitals mutilation
:lol:
It's not really a mini game you press one button succubus slaps pregnant lady belly she shits out a little mutant you pick him up and slap her back with him and restore hp the weird thing is its always the same pregnant lady i wonder if she gets pregnant between missions no wonder she rots in hell

Last edited:

Sunri

Liturgist
never really understood the appeal of coomer games
This isn't really a coomer game this more coomer bait or cum flavour there is not enough sexual content there is already a topic on steam forum complaing about this i treat this game as mindless
Hack and slash its quite fun if u play in short sessions beetwen 20-30 minutes i wish they would delete over the top violence like ripping pp out and cringe dialogue stuff and focus more on the gameplay its not bad its just nothing new

Sunri

Liturgist
Is that iphone?
7Nzauwv.png

mommy
tSW0Bmo.png

little monke
ckUzfDn.png

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
I lasted five minutes when i tried playing Agony. Still have no idea what you were supposed to be doing in that game.

Ye ye the art is knewl but that's precisely the problem, the game feels like something made by a bunch of artists who got toghether to make a game without having the slighest clue of how to go about doing that.

The nekked shit was more hilarious than anything. The male denizents of hell you meet are scrawny and haggard but their female counterparts have porrno star bodies. Other than that this game is definitely not a coomer game it just has nudity 'cause horor or some shit.

Honelty i think the single biggest problem is that the visuals are so cluttered with shit you literally can't understand where you are supposed to be going, whether something is a passage or just decoration and so on.

This Succubus shit seems to have the same issue except this is a Doom eternal rip off instead of wierd survival horror like the first one? Ho boy.

Sunri

Liturgist
I lasted five minutes when i tried playing Agony. Still have no idea what you were supposed to be doing in that game.

Ye ye the art is knewl but that's precisely the problem, the game feels like something made by a bunch of artists who got toghether to make a game without having the slighest clue of how to go about doing that.

The nekked shit was more hilarious than anything. The male denizents of hell you meet are scrawny and haggard but their female counterparts have porrno star bodies. Other than that this game is definitely not a coomer game it just has nudity 'cause horor or some shit.

Honelty i think the single biggest problem is that the visuals are so cluttered with shit you literally can't understand where you are supposed to be going, whether something is a passage or just decoration and so on.

This Succubus shit seems to have the same issue except this is a Doom eternal rip off instead of wierd survival horror like the first one? Ho boy.

I didn't play agony shit looked like walking simulator here is quite hard to get lost you have gps sometimes you have to find something but nothing hard also combat in this game is quite difficult at least for me but i'm more rpg/strategy game guy so i think its my problem lol

Last edited:
Unwanted
Dumbfuck
Cuz of my big brain shilling and pure quality of the game Succubus is currently the best selling game on GOG.com!

:yeah:

What the fuck are you waiting for bros? Grab it before the Polish government discovers that a game that is not for fags has been released and on GOG too.

https://af.gog.com/game/succubus?as=1649904300
No hair = no interest.
Come on, she is supposed to be the very incarnation of animal lust, no some uninspired girl with little respect to her body and some university loans to pay.
Give me wide hips, strong legs and hairy cunt.
Buy the game so the devs can afford to partner with Nvidia HairWorks and show off those pube physics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chippy

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
some pictures
c5vDwok.png

lE4plGc.png

q5syuDq.png

Hfk8yTJ.png

That's the maxumum slider for boob size?. What a pile of crap. Not interested. :majordecline:

-Even if there wasn't the risk that this is purely the work of devil worshippers. When did shit like this become ok?.

Edit: Also still suprises me that male hetrosexuals can play a female character in normal games. If you fall into that category and you can play a sex game as a succubus, all I've gotta say is:

:codexisforindividualswithgenderidentityissues:

GhostCow

Balanced Gamer
Patron
Seeing codexers get triggered over an edgy video game is hilarious to me. I started playing this about 30 minutes ago or so. It's not terrible but it's not great as far as the gameplay goes. Kind of boring overall so far. Not being able to jump is a pet peeve of mine in these kinds of games so I'm not a big fan of that either. Also kind of weird how the fastest way to get around is to just spam spacebar to teleport around a few feet at a time. Impressive art direction though. 6/10 so far.

ㅤㅤㅤ

Learned
Is there any reason given why this does not have an unrated Steam version like Agony has? Did Valve change their policy?

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Was this one made to troll the one from the Agony dudes?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom