Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Leaked Games Workshop influencer NDA

fork

lol

"racist scum!"
"no you!"

Do you guys realise how retarded you are?

Naveen

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
With current 3dprinting technology, the quality of the miniatures depends almost entirely on the sculptor.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Looks like ass and not even close to GW quality but a schizophrenic boomer like you probably wouldn't notice.
Well, there's an obvious test to see. Have him post unlabelled side-by-sides of the genuine imitation version vs. the real thing...and let's see if YOU can tell which is which.

Go ahead

I linked you three videos showing the difference and you ignored them like you're ignoring me now princess.

mondblut

Arcane
Arch is a racist. He thinks its fine to use racist words as part of his public facing persona, and he also likes to talk about raping politicians, how much he hates seeing black people as space marines, etc. He's a racist. This isn't even me condemning him, it's a description. Arch Warhammer is a generally racist, sexist person. Can you prove he doesn't believe that shit? My evidence is all of the obviously racist things he says and does. Your evidence is "umm you're using a level 2 logical fallacy called an adhom gambit which means i win the debate!" He has openly and proudly stated that fascism is a fantastic form of government which "leads to a utopian state where everyone is spiritually fulfilled while living in luxury". He referred to the "20s to 40s" as a period of time where they "almost solved the problem", referring to romani people. There's so much shit.

I already like this guy.

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
Wow, defenders of GW. Beautiful example of the Stockholm syndrome.

Not sure who you're talking about, I didn't defend GW, I just said that Arch wasn't a good source because he's a dumb racist moron who is very very butthurt that a publicly traded company forced him to stop using their brand in his username because he can't stop himself from publicly shitting his own pants.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck

Not sure who you're talking about, I didn't defend GW, I just said that Arch wasn't a good source because he's a dumb racist moron who is very very butthurt that a publicly traded company forced him to stop using their brand in his username because he can't stop himself from publicly shitting his own pants.

Okay SJW racist that hates white people. Also, Warhammer is the name of a Medieval weapon and has been in use since the invention of it. Are you claiming retard that GW invented the name Warhammer?

So you hate him because of his views not because of his content. Typical of the SJW trash that you are.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist

Okay SJW racist that hates white people. Also, Warhammer is the name of a Medieval weapon and has been in use since the invention of it. Are you claiming retard that GW invented the name Warhammer?

So you hate him because of his views not because of his content. Typical of SJW trash that you are.

I love how you put me on ignore and here you are still replying to me like a fucking idiot :D

I have never actually broken someone's mind before, but this is genuinely impressive, I think I actually did literal damage to your brain. :positive:

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck

So you hate him because of his views not because of his content. Typical of SJW trash that you are.

I'm a fucking retard and a SJW Karen who is also a racist. I can't present a coherent argument because my IQ is that of a fish.

You actually didn't break anything fucktard. Now off to ignore you go. Go suck start a shotgun Karen and do the world a favor.

By the way, I only replied to you because I'm polite. It's the polite thing to do when someone is talking to you. You are not polite. You're a lying fucking cunt that hates facts and has to be a twat.

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist

I'm a fucking retard and a SJW Karen who is also a racist. I can't present a coherent argument because my IQ is that of a fish.

You actually didn't break anything fucktard. Now off to ignore you go. Go suck start a shotgun Karen and do the world a favor.

By the way, I only replied to you because I'm polite. It's the polite thing to do when someone is talking to you. You are not polite. You're a lying fucking cunt that hates facts and has to be a twat.

Oh I'm lying am I? Where did I lie? lmao

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck

One of the big GW channels is talking against Warhammer+ subscription. I haven't watched it myself, but will in a few minutes.

It was okay overall, but the guy was confused about boycotts and spending your hobby dollars wisely. He was trying to say it's okay to consume GW product if you want it. That's a limp wristed faggoty response that doesn't hold GW accountable.

Last edited:

Humbaba

Arcane

Imagine thinking that explaining common business practices and common counter measures while disproving fallacies espoused by autists amounts to defending GW.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck

Imagine thinking that explaining common business practices and common counter measures while disproving fallacies espoused by autists amounts to defending GW.

You didn't disprove anything you lying cunt. All you did was open your lying pie hole and espoused some bullshit that when you caught you ignored the person. You presented no facts or any evidence for your claims while I did. I don't get how you can live with yourself and lying so much.

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
lol blackshirt, I literally shattered this dude's entire psyche. He's literally a broken man now, spamming his thread with loser vlogger dumbasses in a desperate attempt to validate this shit worldview. Like this man is going to go on a mass shooting over this thread. He'll be screaming "DIICEY! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEY!" while he does it. He got BTFO so hard

Humbaba

Arcane
lol blackshirt, I literally shattered this dude's entire psyche. He's literally a broken man now, spamming his thread with loser vlogger dumbasses in a desperate attempt to validate this shit worldview. Like this man is going to go on a mass shooting over this thread. He'll be screaming "DIICEY! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEY!" while he does it. He got BTFO so hard

Lmao based

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck

Lmao based

LMAO retarded.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Here's a good example of the detail you can get from 3d printer resin miniatures.

1.jpg

Far more detailed then GW's overpriced Chinese toys.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
GW used to have high quality... years ago.

Their product quality has developed inversely to their prices.

Feel free to show Blackshirt the detail of the miniatures I posted above your reply. He wants proof that 3d miniatures are equal to or better then GW's toys.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom