Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Leaked Games Workshop influencer NDA

mondblut

Arcane
lol blackshirt, I literally shattered this dude's entire psyche. He's literally a broken man now, spamming his thread with loser vlogger dumbasses in a desperate attempt to validate this shit worldview. Like this man is going to go on a mass shooting over this thread. He'll be screaming "DIICEY! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEEY!" while he does it. He got BTFO so hard

Lmao based

7kyhETg.png

J1M

Arcane
How does GW have supply problems in a world with 3D printers, lol.

Also, even if the quality was significantly lower, who cares? I thought Warhammer was a war game, not paint-by-number Barbies.

I was too smart to get into this scam, but if I did play it, I wouldn't have bothered to paint my game pieces.

Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
How does GW have supply problems in a world with 3D printers, lol.

Also, even if the quality was significantly lower, who cares? I thought Warhammer was a war game, not paint-by-number Barbies.

I was too smart to get into this scam, but if I did play it, I wouldn't have bothered to paint my game pieces.

I remember reading a post on /tg/ about a dude who had a massive army and he spraypainted all of the models like, lime green. When asked why he didn't paint them more, he apparently said "painting minis is gay, but they don't let you play with unpainted models".

A horse of course

This thread is very childish. I hope you all take a step back and re-evaluate your words and actions here.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
This thread is very childish. I hope you all take a step back and re-evaluate your words and actions here.

Nope, I don't negotiate with terrorists or 2 year olds.

What he means is he has decided to die on the hill of Archie Pedofriend

See what I mean about two year olds and terrorists? I hate CGL you stupid motherfucking idiot. I only stated the facts that people are leaving your retarded GW for Battletech is no way an endorsement of it. I hate pedophiles because I survived a serial pedophile as child you fucking moron. I put the motherfucker in prison you dumb ass. Any company that supports pedos is dead to me retard.

You truly are a two year old retard.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
Self-Ejected

TheDiceMustRoll

Game Analist
JamesDixon did you not put me on ignore? :troll: You keep reading what I post but I'm "ignored" even when it's not addressed to you. lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom