Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness World of Darkness interactive fictions by Choice of Games

If you haven't played them, I'd recommend the Kevin Gold-authored ones. Choice of Deathless is a good 'un too, but all of Kevin Gold's do a pretty good job on C&C and actually having skill/stat checks you can fail. Alexandria's definitely shorter, but still does better C&C and skills than most others. His have been my favorites, though there are still quite a lot I haven't played, and I haven't been keeping up on recent games for the last year or three. Choice of Magics was an exception. They do have the obligatory romance options though, which I wouldn't mind if it didn't feel shoehorned into all of them. But I guess "Who you gonna fuck" is a relatively easy choice with minimal impact on a story so they can do it with minimal effort.

I have to disagree. I remember his Choice of Robots games having cheap deaths hidden here and there for "gotcha!" moments, forcing you to start over even right at the end of the game if you don't choose the right answer from an arbitrary set that is too vague to be useful. Then there were the characters, most of them extremely bad for one reason or another, as well as SJW-friendly just because. The story itself was okay though, depending on which path you take, although the writer is clearly anti-transhumanist, or at the very least doesn't believe in the concept of uploading minds to a cybernetic, perfect body. On the plus side, it shows how romances/marriages with robots are extremely creepy and unproductive. There are also some forced situations in the story that happen no matter what you try.

I haven't played Choice of Magics, but several of the reviews mention that there are forced situations as well, which go against your character's previous actions in order to justify the ongoing narrative.

I recommend checking the stories of Endmaster , much better and they're for free.
See, those "Gotcha!" moments and forced situations and deaths were part of what I liked about it. Having some situations which will kick you in the nuts if you get into them and actually having character death as an option made the C&C feel more refreshing to me compared to a lot of them where you can glide through almost anything with any character. Plus a fair few of them you CAN get through and succeed at if you go hard on a certain skill/stat/archetype. Been years since I played it last though, so I may not be remembering what instance you're talking about. As for the SJW-friendly part, that's basically all the Choice/Hosted games. I didn't think Kevin Gold's were so preachy as to be a distraction or get in the way much, and just having the option doesn't really bug me since it falls under the same category as romances for "Easy optional fluff that has minimal story impact". If you want maximum SJW check out the... Uh... Superheroes series. Forget the name now. Those were absolutely hilarious with it. In fact those might take the cake for the worst of these games I've played.

This is getting me in the mood to play some, might start one up tonight. Hopefully I don't get the fever and end up buying all the new ones I'm missing next major Steam sale. Fuckers only go on 20-30% discount, though you can shave a little more off by buying the big bundles.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
GOf0O2Y.png

mini arpeegee

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
It turns to shit...
Why is everything i try to like turns out to be shit?
First 3 scenes are nice.
"Second" 3 scenes are dropping in quality quickly, in that you start to understand what is going on and it doesnt make much sense... (its like Coteries of New York all over again...)
And its ends kinda sorta flat and kinda sorta dumb
It feels like a shitty fatnasy book with a bossfight ending

It didnt feel like having max points in animalism mattered. 1 in Animalism came up a bunch of times.
Having 2/3 in protean did a couple of times, but 3 idk.
Fortitude 1 and 2 mattered once for me.
I gained Potence only in the end, so dunno how prevalent it is.
The 5 out of 6 mission scenes are geared more towards the social abilities and subterfuge than Gangrel disciplines.

The cars didnt seem to matter at all. I ran through the whole game in the BMW for 500$ with 2's in speed/maneuver/durability and each upgraded for 200$ to 3. But there are a lot of cars going up to 50k in price...

Lots of NPCs are niggers so I had fun trying to screw them dead. Which did not always work out.
First NPC vampire from the first hospital scene is a nigger.
Second NPC is an indian nigger.
Third is a WHITE WOMAN running a internment camp for wetbacks.
4th is a monster wymbynz.
5th is a nigger wymbynz.
Your friend is a faggot chink.
Your ghoul is a stronk ukranian wymbynz with Giger tats.
FBI agent is a fat wymbynz.
Prince's right hand is an ugly fat wymbynz.
Drivers are wetbacks.
Very diverse! Me likey the Inquisition!

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
btw, its unfinished, Inquisition cant attack you in your haven, the scenes are structured and present but not used and not full of text
*label si_attack
*comment TODO Write fully

*comment DIFFICULTY VARIABLES
*create easy 1
*create moderate 3
*create hard 5
*create very_hard 7

*comment STRANGE DIFFICULTY PROGRESSION
*if missions = 0
*set easy 1
*set moderate 3
*set hard 5
*set very_hard 7
*set damage 1
*elseif missions = 1
*set easy 2
*set moderate 3
*set hard 4
*set very_hard 5
*set damage 1
*elseif missions = 2
*set easy 3
*set moderate 4
*set hard 5
*set very_hard 6
*set damage 1
*elseif missions = 3
*set easy 3
*set moderate 4
*set hard 5
*set very_hard 6
*set damage 2
*elseif missions = 4
*set easy 4
*set moderate 5
*set hard 6
*set very_hard 7
*set damage 2
*elseif missions = 5
*set easy 5
*set moderate 6
*set hard 7
*set very_hard 8
*set damage 2
*else
*set easy 5
*set moderate 6
*set hard 7
*set very_hard 8
*set damage 3

*comment Bonuses when disciplines are activated based on how often different disciplines are available:
*comment Animalism +4 Auspex +3 Blood Sorcery +4 Celerity +2 Dominate +4 Obfuscate +3 Potence +3 Presence +3 Protean +4

ENDING
*label camarilla_future_outline
*gosub describe_seattle
*gosub describe_dallas
*gosub describe_denver
*gosub describe_san_francisco
*gosub vegan_check
:>

very_hard checks are
fightin the nig in the hospital
fitin the gangrel in the biosphere

hard checks,
the modifiers are very often from disciplines, so eg if you have 2 dots in Animalism, you get 2+4=6 to your mod already and pass hard (5) checks in the first 3 missions
i think your base int is always 3 too
11_the_road.txt
336: *if ( ( intelligence + technology ) + final_feed_mod ) > hard
352: *if ( ( wits + clandestine ) + final_feed_mod ) > hard
2317: *elseif ( ( bash_score + combat ) + julian_mod ) > hard
4291: *if ( ( approach_stat + combat ) + final_mod ) > hard

4_hospital.txt
695: *elseif ( ( manipulation + persuasion ) + feed_mod ) > hard
938: *elseif ( ( strength + clobber_skill ) + feed_mod ) > hard
1076: *elseif ( ( resolve + clandestine ) + feed_mod ) > hard
1157: *elseif ( ( wits + survival ) + feed_mod ) > hard
1977: *if ( ( intelligence + technology ) + guard_mod ) > hard
3520: *elseif ( ( dexterity + gunfight ) + pattermuster_mod ) > hard
3660: *elseif ( ( dexterity + swordfight ) + pattermuster_mod ) > hard
3917: *if ( ( dexterity + clandestine ) + pattermuster_mod ) > hard
4003: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + pattermuster_mod ) > hard
4082: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + pattermuster_mod ) > hard
5199: *elseif ( ( dexterity + athletics ) + guard_mod ) > hard

5_migrant_camp.txt
1197: *if ( ( intelligence + clandestine ) + camp_mod ) > hard
2051: *if ( ( wits + awareness ) + olivecrona_mod ) > hard
2135: *if ( ( charisma + intimidation ) + olivecrona_mod ) > hard
4168: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + ghoul_mod ) > hard
4230: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + ghoul_mod ) > hard
4274: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + ghoul_mod ) > hard
4574: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + camp_mod ) > hard
4752: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + guard_mod ) > hard
5217:*if ( ( resolve + drive ) + camp_mod ) > hard

6_ranch.txt
389: *if ( ( intelligence + smuggle_skill ) + smuggle_mod ) > hard
1589: *elseif ( ( dexterity + athletics ) + frenzy_mod ) > hard
2921: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + hunter_mod ) > hard
2992: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + hunter_mod ) > hard
3724: *elseif ( ( slam_stat + combat ) + hunter_mod_2 ) > hard
4546: *if ( ( trick_stat + subterfuge ) + security_mod ) > hard
4667: *if ( ( manipulation + persuasion ) + caul_mod ) > hard
4751: *if ( ( charisma + research_skill ) + caul_mod ) > hard
4797: *elseif ( ( charisma + intimidation ) + caul_mod ) > hard
5065: *if ( ( filch_score + subterfuge ) + fight_caul_mod ) > hard
5118: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + fight_caul_mod ) > hard
6087: *if ( ( intelligence + technology ) + prep_mod ) > hard
6421: *elseif ( ( composure + subterfuge ) + prep_mod ) > hard

8_biosphere.txt
3966: *if ( ( wits + academics ) + shifting_mod ) > hard
4102: *if ( ( resolve + awareness ) + shifting_mod ) > hard
4124: *if ( ( charisma + leadership ) + shifting_mod ) > hard
4155: *if ( ( charisma + leadership ) + shifting_mod ) > hard
4256: *elseif ( ( dexterity + swordfight ) + lampago_mod ) > hard
4367: *elseif ( ( wits + gunfight ) + lampago_mod ) > hard
4467: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + lampago_mod ) > hard
4494: *if ( ( dexterity + athletics ) + lampago_mod ) > hard
4810: *if ( ( manipulation + conceal_skill ) + persuade_explorers_mod ) > hard

9_club.txt
802: *elseif ( ( aggression_stat + intimidation ) + intro_mod ) > hard
1249: *if ( ( manipulation + persuasion ) + iou_mod ) > hard
2739: *elseif ( ( composure + streetwise ) + hunt_mod ) > hard
2937: *elseif ( ( charisma + subterfuge ) + hunt_mod ) > hard
3032: *elseif ( ( wits + clandestine ) + hunt_mod ) > hard

firstlight_attack.txt
52:*if ( ( wits + awareness ) + explosion_mod ) > hard
617: *if ( ( strength + combat ) + axe_mod ) > hard
626: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + axe_mod ) > hard

last_three_outros.txt
284: *if ( ( dexterity + clandestine ) + mystery_mod ) > hard

race.txt
553: *if ( ( wits + awareness ) + airplane_mod ) > hard
947: *if ( ( manipulation + subterfuge ) + cop_mod ) > hard
1022: *if ( ( manipulation + persuasion ) + cop_mod ) > hard

si_attack.txt
652: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + axe_mod ) > hard
663: *elseif ( ( strength + combat ) + axe_mod ) > hard

storage.txt
139: *if ( ( strength + combat ) + ( droned_mod + frenzy_mod ) ) > hard
369: *elseif ( ( dexterity + athletics ) + droned_mod ) > hard
958: *elseif ( ( dexterity + larceny ) + hunt_mod ) > hard

tucson.txt
2807: *if ( ( intelligence + academics ) + blood_sorcery ) > hard
2846: *elseif ( ( intelligence + academics ) + prep_mod ) > hard
3194: *elseif ( ( grab_gun_score + gunfight ) + setite_mod ) > hard
3211: *if ( ( resolve + composure ) + setite_mod ) > hard

looking for DISCIPLINE use that is not just a modifier for difficulty, eg Protean = 2 means you can merge with the earth
usually the game just checks (discipline > 0) and adds to the modifier...

ITS SUPER RARE, if you upgrade your disciplines you are just pushing a modifier... sadly
grep "(animalism|auspex|celerity|dominate|fortitude|obfuscate|potence|presence|protean|blood_sorcery) [=,>] [2,3]"
10_deep_desert.txt
2036: *if ( protean = 3 )
3672:*if obfuscate = 3

11_the_road.txt
2645: *if ( obfuscate = 3 )
6020: *if ( potence = 1 ) or ( potence = 2 )
6026: *if ( potence = 3 )
7069: *if ( protean = 3 ) and ( viper_coyote = false )

4_hospital.txt
4059: *if ( protean = 3 ) and ( round = 1 )
4169: *if ( protean = 3 ) and ( round = 2 )

5_migrant_camp.txt
1279: *if ( steal_bus_tried ) and ( obfuscate = 3 )
3892: *if ( protean = 3 )
4254: *if ( protean = 3 )
5053: And for that matter, what are you willing to reveal to him? He seems to think he's some kind of vampire hunter, and he may react badly to @{(protean = 3) monster claws or turning into a coyote|your growing wolf claws}.

6_ranch.txt
3168: *if ( protean = 3 )
4531: *if potence = 3

8_biosphere.txt
243: *if obfuscate = 3

9_club.txt
1914: Back at your apartment, you flip through your Kindle Paperwhite grimoire and a few loose-leaf notes, looking for the perfect curse. Locusts? Nah—what if they don't get inside? An apocalyptic storm? @{(blood_sorcery = 3) Too much work for too little reward|Beyond your ability}. Some kind of electrical malfunction? You have quite a few "gremlin" rituals, but everything is on the cloud now; vaporize Nadia's laptop, and she can just look things up on her phone.
2670: *if ( protean = 3 ) and ( clan != "Ventrue" )

firstlight_attack.txt
448: *if ( protean = 3 ) and ( hunger < 5 )

plan_drive.txt
776: You review your grimoires. You know a rite to bar regular passage, but that spell won't actually protect you if you're found. There are powerful and ancient rituals to make entire buildings vanish, but you don't have that sort of @{(blood_sorcery = 3) time|time or expertise}.

race.txt
238: *if ( obfuscate = 3 )
538: *if ( obfuscate = 3 )

si_attack.txt
471: *if ( protean = 3 )

storage.txt
418: *if ( hunger < 5 ) and ( protean = 3 )
576: *if ( obfuscate = 3 ) and ( hunger < 5 )
597: *if ( auspex = 3 ) and ( hunger < 5 )

tucson.txt
126:*if auspex > 3
2708: *if ( obfuscate = 3 )
2813: *if blood_sorcery = 3
2934: *if ( protean = 3 )
6030: *if ( obfuscate = 2 ) and ( obfuscate_explained = false )
6042: *if obfuscate = 2
6090: *if ( protean = 2 ) and ( protean_explained = false )
7558:*if ( presence > 2 )

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
The good thing is that you can try to kill any NPC at some point in the game.

lightbane

Arcane
See, those "Gotcha!" moments and forced situations and deaths were part of what I liked about it. Having some situations which will kick you in the nuts if you get into them and actually having character death as an option made the C&C feel more refreshing to me compared to a lot of them where you can glide through almost anything with any character
Plus a fair few of them you CAN get through and succeed at if you go hard on a certain skill/stat/archetype.

I don't mind these situations. I mind when failing them automatically kicks you back to the start of the game in an artificial attempt at extending game length. Extra points if they're not very clear about what to do.
Ie: A desperate guy walks in and aims at you with a gun, at close range. What to do? Try to talk him down? Nope, won't work if your Humanity stat is too low (which by the way is hard to raise and only exits to screw you in situations like this one, it does nothing else).
Ask a nearby robot for help? Won't work and will kill you for sure, unless you do a specific combination that I never found out.
Run to your car like a retard and try to get inside under fire? Surprisingly, this one works, since the shooter is so bad he can only hit you if you stand still.
The only way to bypass this situation is to have done a specific action that turns your car self-aware, which proceeds to run him down.

for the SJW-friendly part, that's basically all the Choice/Hosted games. I didn't think Kevin Gold's were so preachy as to be a distraction or get in the way much, and just having the option doesn't really bug me since it falls under the same category as romances for "Easy optional fluff that has minimal story impact". If you want maximum SJW check out the... Uh... Superheroes series. Forget the name now. Those were absolutely hilarious with it. In fact those might take the cake for the worst of these games I've played.

I didn't mind at first as well, but lately, with how pozzed everything is, that shit has become more noticeable to me. Extra points for how diverse the cast in Choice of Robots is (including a female American president, but of course) and how every white guy and gal in the game will invariably try to screw you: from the alleged close friend that's a CEO that will not hesitate to backstab you at the first opportunity, to an anti-robot lunatic that will keep trying to kill you no matter what. What's worse is that said lunatic can only be stopped by either humoring him, gaining a creepy and unsettling follower, or kill him in cold blood. Otherwise, he keeps fucking with you as a punishment for trying to do the right thing.

It turns to shit...

Figures.

Lots of NPCs are niggers so I had fun trying to screw them dead. Which did not always work out.
[...]
Very diverse! Me likey the Inquisition!

Looks like the infection got worse. I suppose that it is appropriate, seeing that WW killed itself in the 5th edition of VTM by trying to be too SJW and blame the massacre of gay Chechens to a vampire conspiracy. What I found funny is that they wrote way worse shit in the 90s and early 00s (ie: How Asians were so special they had unique souls and afterlives, or the gypsy vampires), but it wasn't that much of a problem back then.

Either way, to each his own.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
I was thinking how to quickly evaluate the quality of interactiveness of these CYOA, cause I cant tell even when looking at the script - its usually very staggered and intervowen with text.

If they are heavily plot focused, then they all feel very linear with insignificat fluff.
Playing them, its hard to tell how much branching and interactiveness is actually there.

For comparison your avr CYOA book is short but highly exclusive in choices.
Choicescript games are not. They plop you into a sequence of situations where you have to pick an option that fits your stats. And proceed to the next planned situation.

Turns out there is a visualisation tool. Its not great (the nodes are too widely spread) but it works.

Your typical choice. You pick an option and push character numbers a bit around.
And get flavor text (of which most of the game consists...)
bNzw1QO.png

And even if stuff looks large, there are actually only 2 choices.
This is your friends phone call on the way to the hospital.
Only 1 choice matters in a sense that it means agreeing to work wtih thim. The 2nd
choice is flavor only and pushing numbers a bit.
And where the mouse points, the 4 nodes around it are just 4 different times
like 8 oclock, 9, 11:30..
PyX2F6k.png

And this is how you enter the hospital - single choice.
The big choice on the right is just a feeding opportunity...
Note that there are no choices to make after you pick your poison.
Where the mouse points, you just loop around and can pick a different poison
until you succeed.
6CD0CC9.png

And this gigantic lol is the fight with the Bignig.
The tree in the middle below the big choice does not actually belong to the fight at all.
The lines down, outside the screen, is when you get fucked up and its a small flavor text.
There are no choices here, it all branches of your character values and presents flavor text.
There is a choice of how to deal with him after you win but its a number-pushing-deadend.
xlx4Xoa.jpg

And there are less than 5 staggered choices in the whole game!

One could argue that character-number-pushing and subsequent reactivity on checks vs those numbers is branching but I dont think so. You dont branch. You get flavor that pushes numbers around even more.

Eg there are CYOA where you increase relationship number with a npc and at some point in some scene it gets tested. But you dont get more scenes out of it, you just fail or make teh check and this moves around more numbers with some diff flavor text.
There is no exclusiveity or gated content.

And in these particular Choicescript gayms for homofags the author deliberately makes all choices easily doable for every "build".
So not only are you linearly plodding through a plot without interactiviy on the happenings, you also can always succeed.
There is no consequence to failure either, since there is very rarely subsequent choice in a scene. You just go to the next situation.
This makes these game not replayable at all...

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik
Yep i finished the game with a tremere focused on non combat skills and still killed a shapeshifter monster, a Methuselah and a bunch of inquisition guys. But i got a cute wolf familiar so it's cool.

Zyondyne

Learned
@Horvatii Judging by your latest post in this thread, you're having the time of your life dissecting this barebones text CYOA that nobody seems to care about lol

Glad you're enjoying it man lol

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
and this is choice of a dragon, a small part of how to deal with evilwizard
this is a proper cyoa wtih interdepend. choices
TYvkapO.png

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
barebones
its not barebones, its yuge but linear
i have respect for that fag, who wrote it
cause i imagine writing and debuggin choicescript must be literal hell...
the tooling is shit and i wouldnt call the language good or pretty

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
It has a very fag driven narrative. All those CYOA vampire games feel like they where written by queers for queers, not for your average person.

Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
The guy who wrote it also wrote Empyrean. I tried it and its very different from this homoshit.
Empyrean is straight forward adventure with hot enemy spy and rebels vs empire...

Another thing I find interesting about VTM Night Road is that it has no classical plot!
The thread through the narrative is only carried by homochink and you cant really tell him to FUCK OFF! He comes back again and again.
The thread being his desire to change the Masquerade into something else (I never got what he wanted...). But its not a plot, its like theme.
Otherwise there is an elder waking up but you can tackle that mission as your 4th out of 6...
Inquisition is constantly mentioned but never appears, except for the finale.
The missions that you do, are closed "rooms".
No classical plot.

Another bad thing is that there are not characters!
Like, there are NPCs but they dont interact with you or the non-existent plot.
There are basically 3 chars that exist through the whola game. Prince, homochink, your ghoul.
But they dont actually meaningfully interact with you!
Ghoul has to follow you and has a mission thats it.
Prince does nothign through the game but giving missions.
Homo just callls you constantly and wants stuff from you.
All the NPCs around the prince dont enter the happenings in any way ever.

In comparison, in Empyrean, there are ...4 chars?
Little nanogirl, Spychick, Officer Amro, rebel leader Mogra
And you move their relationship number around and it has influence on their actions even.
At some point you can try to steal a plane and can chose between Amro and Spygirl!
The spygirl and Amro and Nanogirl are there though the whole narrative and react and do things based on what you do.

Nothing like that happens in VTM Night Road - it has no characters...

So no plot and no characters lol.

and still xDDDDD
4cGnmDP.png

Dude is some kind of champaign liberal. Living with his mom in her mansion. Has cat on a leesh xD (anti-lynx). Wears ultra gay shoes from the 80s.
L7v4DMp.png

editing logic in choicescript by hand, ew
6TdmqQ4.png

... self flagelation faggot
Zmw5DPH.png

b9tg9Ra.png

2BepR2K.png

H4hyXos.png

eh burn the centrist witch

Last edited:
Unwanted

Horvatii

Unwanted
I want to shit on Night Road so much!
Btw, in VTM v5 the elders are feeling a call to the middle east and moving there... Dumb lore that will never get a resolultion that is not super moronic.

The homochink is named Julian (July).
"
A hot desert wind whipped Julian's black hair around his head as he counted the gallons of water. The Camarilla gave you a job they considered necessary, even vital. Desperate migrants stumbled through this part of the desert, fleeing violence in Mexico and Central America for the promise of a better life in the States. Without water, many died. Aid groups dropped water and supplies for the migrants.

The year before, the Camarilla had infiltrated and supplanted one of those aid groups, replacing their members with…you and Julian. Your job: position the water above the scattered lairs of the Nosferatu elder, the one known only as Reremouse. The victims he claimed would give him enough blood to prevent his full awakening.
"
^ This is fairly well into the ultra-dumb territory. Claimed by what? The elder? But than he is already awake lol!

So you and July are fledglings and somehow stumble onto Aila, a suicidal elder, 7 or 8th gen.
Julian is a assamite who loves to diablerize other vamps because of his clan. But he doesnt (dumb).
The plot later tells us that its you who diablerizes Aila.
But you still remain gen 11... or maybe you got to gen 11 because of it?
But than it means that you sire (for gangrel its a beasty monster) is gen 11 too, which does not fit with her appearance at all... She sires you, you got to 12, eat Aila, go to 11. No logic or reason.
(You can drop your gen to 10 by diablerizing the gen 7 nos elder too, and to 9 with magic blood...)
But this is not the point - the point is that in the game, Julian pushes you around like a fly!
So he is more powerful than you are, yet he is carrying water in the desert with a random fledgling? Why?

July also somehow infiltrates the Prince's elysium. Has some kind of hole-in-a-wall hideout in prince's office...

He is a gigantic desu ex machina and plot device and also a cardboard cutout - SO FUCKING TERRIBLE!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom