Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Comrade Licorice's rating privileges

Do you recognize Taiwan as a sovereign state?

• Total voters

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
As we all know, comrade Licorice recently took a step towards to correcting his degenerate behaviour and scrubbed his shameful posting history in General Discussion forums. Now he spends his time productively, posting about anime.

But like a phantom limb, some pain still remains. Sometimes he still gets the urge, and can't resist himself.

uc2GacV.png

Please help comrade Licorice on his journey. Help him get better.

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
Some ogre-magi, whose only ability is to rile shit up is telling you that you are retarded. Do you believe him?

Marat

Arcane
Wumao
Not even "Taiwan" recognizes Taiwan as an independent country, you losers. Chyna numba wan!

Marat

Arcane
Wumao
Oh, you mean that Taiwan, the rightful and just Government of China.
No, you're thinking of the other one. I'm talking about the pathetic counterrevolutionary enemy-of-the-people western-puppet pretender government. You know... the one Australia doesn't recognize.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Hmm... I don't know that pathetic counter-revolutionary enemy-of-the-people one. All I know is the strong independent country with its own autonomous military command structure, entirely separate from the degenerate one on mainland China.

Do the USA recognize Taiwan as a sovereign state?
I'm sorry, I disconnected and couldn't hear your question. Proceed to the next question, please.

that guy was canadian but whatever

Journalist: Would WHO reconsider Taiwan's membership?

Bruce Aylward: (silence)

Journalist: Hello?

Bruce Aylward: I'm sorry, I couldn't hear your question, Yvonne.

Journalist: Okay, let me repeat the question.

Bruce Aylward: No, that's okay. Let's move to another one then.

Journalist: Right. I'm actually curious in Talking about Taiwan as well, on Taiwan's case.

Bruce Aylward: (looks like he hung up the phone)

Journalist: (WTF face)

Journalist decided to call again to follow up

Journalist: I just want to see if you can comment a bit on how Taiwan has done so far in terms of containing the virus.

Bruce Aylward: Well, we already talked about China, and you know, when you look across all the different areas of China, they've actually all done quite a good job. So with that, I'd like to thank you very much for inviting us to participate, and good luck as you go forward with the battle in Hong Kong.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom