Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Free Sheep - Free a Goat - Demand his release!

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I worked really hard to make sheep/goat the only user with more negative than positive ratings.

And when I have finally achieved it... this dumb fuck gets his account banned.

:mca:

I guess the last laugh always belongs to DU.

Last edited:

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
Someone who was dropped on their head as a baby one time too many might need an IP check to figure out who this Stinkeye fella is, but nobody needs an IP check to know you're one nasty and greasy beaner queer, Scrappy. Why is it always the bottom of the genetic barrel that ends up in mod positions online? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

Vai a saperlo. Se non altro non sono un milanese di merda, a quel punto si che mi sarei buttato a mare. I milanesi sono gli unici del nord peggiori dei terroni, probabilmente perche sono in realtá 70% terroni.

LJ40

Cipher
Sheep's a great guy if you talk to him outside of Codex. His Codex postings have never made much sense to me, as dude's kind of in his own world. However, they've never seemed bannable either.
You do understand just how completely fucking pointless it is to consider talking to someone "outside the codex" as relevant information right?

Alter Sack

Magister
So that retard had to post some pedo shit to finally get banned for good.

Color me surprised, not.

Not even able to get banned for 'normal' shitposting.

What a sad failure has one to be resorting to that kind of shit for getting banned?

Jvegi

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Foster_Bible_Pictures_0073-1_Offering_Up_a_Burnt_Sacrifice_to_God.jpg

Sunri

Liturgist
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand a Goat posts. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical user head. There's also a Goat nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The users understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike a Goat truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in a Goat existential catchphrase "Once a rat, always a rat, just a reminder:" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Goat genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom