Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
If someone mods this awful MC out, will this mod be banned from nexus mods?

I used to mock androgyny in JRPG's, and just can't play this game with this MC...

Baron Tahn

Scholar
So no male OR female protag option? Well thats fucken progressive isn't it? May as well be a mannequin.

No wonder they aint doing Toreador, too, thats right out the fkn window. Wouldnt want to have sexy vampires in a genre thats famous for it or nothing. Makes me want to facepalm so hard I fracture an eye socket.

RagingNomad

Educated
So no male OR female protag option? Well thats fucken progressive isn't it? May as well be a mannequin.

No wonder they aint doing Toreador, too, thats right out the fkn window. Wouldnt want to have sexy vampires in a genre thats famous for it or nothing. Makes me want to facepalm so hard I fracture an eye socket.
Bruh, stop reading other people's nonsense, go to the developers diaries and read/listen. It literally talks about gender selection there, and there were arts with different kinds of faces.

Baron Tahn

Scholar
I have been, not that I should have to as I get most of my RPG news from here - it's by far the best place Ive found to do so.

GIving you the benefit of the doubt however and I can find nothing but generic androgynous face? Chuck me the link with the example pics though trust me I would love to be wrong. Im not talking about the same plastic mannequin face we have been seeing in all the pics Ive found. A dude that looks like a dude or a lass that looks like a lass would be fine.

Litmanen

Educated

Bruh, stop reading other people's whining, go to the developers diaries and read/listen. It literally talks about gender selection there, and there were arts with different kinds of faces.
Edited for you.

Litmanen

Educated
I have been, not that I should have to as I get most of my RPG news from here - it's by far the best place Ive found to do so.

GIving you the benefit of the doubt however and I can find nothing but generic androgynous face? Chuck me the link with the example pics though trust me I would love to be wrong. Im not talking about the same plastic mannequin face we have been seeing in all the pics Ive found. A dude that looks like a dude or a lass that looks like a lass would be fine.
This is the best place to know about new or old RPGs.

But one of the worst when it comes to true, honest and deep opinions about a game.

It's 90% a continous whining or "The combat system is good/bad".

There is nothing more than combat system or useless, stupid and mentally disturbed arguments about how real life goes. A real life a lot of them doesn't experience.

Then, fortunately, there are good people.

Skinwalker

*teleports between you*
Patron
Village Idiot

Bruh, stop reading other people's nonsense, go to the developers diaries and read/listen. It literally talks about gender selection there, and there were arts with different kinds of faces.
"Clan reveal" would be a wonderful place to put some screens with different kinds of faces. Why would each clan be represented by the same FtM tranny, if there's supposed to be another option for the protag?

Anyway, the early concept art showed only one face that differed from the aforementioned FtM antifa tranny, and that was an effeminate-looking MtF tranny. It appeared very briefly in only one place and hasn't been seen since. In all likelihood, it got cut.

Your guess is as good as mine as to whether they'll keep the MtF tranny as the "male" option, or if it's another thing that got cut from this abortion of a sequel.

Last edited:

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
For me Blade 2 was even better, but i'm generally a fan of Del Toro. Unfortunately Hollyweird wanted Ryan Reynolds, WWE vampires and dog reapers so we got the disasterous 3rd movie.

Wesley Snipes was easily the worst thing about Blade 3. One of the worst "acting" performances I've ever seen. Which makes sense, considering he was high as a kite pretty much all the time.
He was also a complete cunt to pretty much everyone on set.
Extremely difficult to work with...

Semiurge

Cipher

That probably has as much to do with the game's lack of dialogue feats, as the torries' typical "traditional" attractiveness. What would you do with them if you can't seduce in dialogue? They'd be brujah with prettier faces.

The only gender selection will be the pronoun.

Häyhä

Arbiter

But one of the worst when it comes to true, honest and deep opinions about a game.

There is nothing more than combat system or useless, stupid and mentally disturbed arguments about how real life goes. A real life a lot of them doesn't experience.

Oooohhh boy, just wait until you gain access to the other parts of the forum... :)

735a43ae-1fb0-459a-80ff-2c3f10874533-text.gif

Litmanen

Educated

Oooohhh boy, just wait until you gain access to the other parts of the forum... :)

735a43ae-1fb0-459a-80ff-2c3f10874533-text.gif
I don't think I will be interested. My only interested is this section of the General RPG and I try not to get involved in any other thread/discussion.

Herumor

Scholar
9sH6vsQ.jpeg

This is hilarious. Not the fact that you won't be able to customize the face of the protagonist - you couldn't do that in Redemption or the original Bloodlines either - but the way they're responding to these questions.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
9sH6vsQ.jpeg

This is hilarious. Not the fact that you won't be able to customize the face of the protagonist - you couldn't do that in Redemption or the original Bloodlines either - but the way they're responding to these questions.
Maybe they're trying to rush some customisation options in but aren't sure they'll have time so don't want to confirm or deny? I can't imagine why else they would respond like this, it's worse than saying nothing.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Maybe they're trying to rush some customisation options in but aren't sure they'll have time so don't want to confirm or deny? I can't imagine why else they would respond like this, it's worse than saying nothing.

'Cause it'll be the same face for both genders with small tweaks.

That's what I'm betting on.

jackofshadows

Magister
9sH6vsQ.jpeg

The vibe is "fuck off already, what else do you possibly want?" As from a random starbux chick or something. At the same time, seeing MALE and FEMALE is odd at this point. What a based devs.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
9sH6vsQ.jpeg

Even thier community manager is broken.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom