Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

ColaWerewolf

Educated
Here a link to the website of Cherish Goldstraw, a current freelancer writer at TCR's VTMB2 (featured in the tremere devleopment diary), https://cherrycoleslaw.com/

As always, an fascinating phenomenon to witness:
AdZETKC.png
ruining your favourite games franchise
Based and self-aware

Baron Tahn

Scholar
Is that a straight self insert for the Tremere magister!?

So in books, if people write too many of their own issues and agendas in, it's called 'self-indulgent', author gets laughed at and book goes into the bargain bin/trash/fireplace.

Why are they allowed to do it for games? The medium has got no standards or self respect its no wonder we get gutter trash - we will buy anything.

Come to think of it, it probably doesnt pay either. Real authors succeed at writing books or screenplays and get royalties. Does anyone know if game writers get royalties?

Baron Tahn

Scholar
'Hacks' is too kind!

Mitsoda was 'problematic' wasnt he? Had to get 'me too'd' and chucked under the bus? Or was that Avellone...

Baron Tahn

Scholar
Didn't Avellone get absolved in court? Not to derail the thread but when I say 'chucked under the bus' I mean he was innocent. Actual rapists deserve a long and painful death entertaining prison inmates.

Hellraiser

Arcane
I think it was Avellone.

Mitsoda was also fired but not because he was a badass rapist.
If only, Avellone was guilty of awkwardly playing the "I'm a famous computah gaem writer" card to get laid at conventions, with some wimmin having second thoughts about that years after they rolled a 1 on their willpower check and thus did vaguely sexual stuff with him. Bitches should have spent a fate point to guarantee a critical success.

'Hacks' is too kind!

Mitsoda was 'problematic' wasnt he? Had to get 'me too'd' and chucked under the bus? Or was that Avellone...

Mitsoda apparently wasn't the best to work with. Avellone's contract expired long before that stuff with him happened. Like two or so years before. Mitsoda didn't approve anything he wrote.

Fargus

Arcane
I think it was Avellone.

Mitsoda was also fired but not because he was a badass rapist.
If only, Avellone was guilty of awkwardly playing the "I'm a famous computah gaem writer" card to get laid at conventions, with some wimmin having second thoughts about that years after they rolled a 1 on their willpower check and thus did vaguely sexual stuff with him. Bitches should have spent a fate point to guarantee a critical success.

Yeah, when i refer to Avellone as 'badass rapist' i'm being ironic. Motherfucker even married to a crazy feminist according to Roguey.

Fargus

Arcane
Here a link to the website of Cherish Goldstraw, a current freelancer writer at TCR's VTMB2 (featured in the tremere devleopment diary), https://cherrycoleslaw.com/

As always, an fascinating phenomenon to witness:
AdZETKC.png

The franchise is in the hands of middle-aged lesbians who identify with little girls.

She looks like the type that loves children so much she would spread awareness about LGBT\Drag stuff to elementary school kids on youtube.

The President

Educated
TCR really hit the jackpot with their people having some really fucking bizarre names. Like a fucking sideshow over there.

Semiurge

Cipher
TCR really hit the jackpot with their people having some really fucking bizarre names. Like a fucking sideshow over there.

They're pen-names. Most of those ehrm.... creatives are not young enough to have trendy unisex names or whatever modern parents give to their butt fruits.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Learned
Nearly everything about those Tremere concepts is terrible, but the pentagram-on-chest thing is something I've seen in older White Wolf material. Can't really place it now...

:hmmm:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom