Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Lyric Suite

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "War under the feudal regimes of Western Europe in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries often seemed more like sport than serious business. In the Flanders War of 1127, which involved about a thousand knights fighting for over a year, only one died by the hand of an enemy; an equal proportion of the total losses of the war resulted from excessive horn-blowing... cont
    At Bouvines, which Ferdinand Lot described as “un Austerlitz medieval,” the victorious French are said to have lost only two men-at-arms (out of about three thousand); perhaps seventy to one hundred of the fifteen hundred defeated German knights were killed. At Lincoln in 1217, three knights were killed and four hundred captured. ... cont
    Orderic Vitalis tells us that at Bremule (1119), where nine hundred knights of two royal armies came head-to-head, only three were killed." - Rogers, Clifford J., "The Military Revolutions of the Hundred Year's War" in "The Journal of Military History" v. 57 (1993)

Muh Kshatrya values. Totally not wealth obsessed spoiled materialtards
    You called me a heretic, once. Now it's my turn! How dare you blaspheme and believe in anything that is not God, my friend? Even Satan is a mere tool of the ABSOLUTE.
    Can you give a link to that lecture piece about nominalism you posted some time ago? Cannot into googlig it.
    As soon as I get my original account unbanned I'm going on a fisting spree with your posts. You always seem to articulate what I'm thinking very well. Keep fighting the good fight, bro.
    Why do you listen to such boring music? Listen to fun stuff like Taylor Swift!
    NJClaw
    NJClaw
    Implying Tay Tay isn't his favorite singer
    In works of dignity in his music, differentiation -- which to untutored ears damages the objectivity of the content -- is of a piece with the developing capacity to shape the work more precisely, to purge it of all residue of the schematic, and precisely this is what is called objectivation.
    You always know what to say.
    Thank you.

I know it's hard to take me seriously in a way, but I really do want to just find ideals and truths; and in this world, that's very difficult. It's like the self always gets in the way.
    "Truly objective arguments are venom to those people", that's because the feminine don't like to be objectified.
    I empathize with your views on truth and objectivity to such an extent that I am always glad to see you are still around.
    Stay healthy.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom