Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Excidium II
Excidium II
Resident Evil reminds me of Resident Evil 4
sullynathan
sullynathan
resident evil 1 is more hardcore. Haven't played a game in a while that limits how frequently you can save through gameplay mechanics
Orobis
Orobis
Resident evil 2 was the best. Raccoon city bitch racc racc city bitch.
sullynathan
sullynathan
well I'm half way through the game. I really like the guns so far, even though the game is sort of throwing lots of enemies at the player. The boss battles have been pretty exciting.
sullynathan
sullynathan
so why was RE1 remade, yet RE2 & 3 weren't?
Excidium II
Excidium II
Cause RE1 was a bit janky & ugly game and RE2/3 were still p. playable
Orobis
Orobis
I still own the original RE2 CD for ps1 jewel case and all, and it is indeed still very much playable. Game is meant to be played with a controller though. Easily one of the best games from the ps1 era, if you had a ps1 chances are you had RE2, and if you didn't own RE2 than you were a fucking retard.
Excidium II
Excidium II
I didn't play RE2 because it was 2 CDs and I could only afford one
Orobis
Orobis
*Or you were poor.
If you could pick which one: Leon or Claire?
Excidium II
Excidium II
Probably claire so I can fantasize
sullynathan
sullynathan
ok, so the PS store has both RE2 & RE3. Will probably pick them up later.
Orobis
Orobis

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom