Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

Kahr
There are really people that play OC of NWN?:prosper:
Lhynn
Lhynn
NWN has an OC?
Maggot
Maggot
I played the OC with some friends and it killed their interest in doing the actually good campaigns :negative:
Sherry
Sherry
Hi!

It was a free give away on gog some time ago and I downloaded it to play because of all the great things I heard about player made adventures. So yeah playing the adventure that comes with the game to get a feel for the engine. It starts off in the city of Neverwinter but I finished Chapter 1 already and Chapter 2 is outside of the city.

Thanks,
Randal
Kahr
An eternity ago, i actually finished it and i have to say:
It's NOT worth it! Just search for good NWN mods and play them instead.
Lhynn
Lhynn
Play the other two campaigns, they are much better and arent related to the OC.
shdow of the undretide will take you from level 1 to around 16 i think, hordes of the underdark will take you all the way to cap for you to experience the entire progression. Lots of good stuff there.
Sherry
Sherry
Hi underscore!

Do you have any recommendations for NWN modules? I was told about the site neverwintervault.org and checked it out but will finish the NWN adventure first even if you say it is not worth it I am enjoying it.

Thanks,
Randal
Bumvelcrow
Bumvelcrow
Hi Randal!

I enjoyed NWN OC. People tell me I'm wrong, but it felt good at the time. Don't listen to the haters!
Lhynn
Lhynn
Shamefur
Orobis
Orobis
NWN OC is ass cancer
Maggot
Maggot
A Dance With Rogues is the only module you need to play
Lhynn
Lhynn
Maggot is a degenerate

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom