Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

The Dutch Ghost
The Dutch Ghost
From NMA right?

Not much, life is rather average in general, gaming has been mostly a disappointment this year.
I honestly hope there will be some positive development before it is over, personal life or game related.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Right on first count!

Gaming is bad this year? What about TOW?
The Dutch Ghost
The Dutch Ghost
Can't run it but from what I have been reading about it here on the Codex and on Steam forum the game is pretty much average and not anything near FNV regarding gameplay and RPG.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Well, I'm downloading it now to see how good it is or not. Should be able to play this week-end.
The Dutch Ghost
The Dutch Ghost
I tried to run it, because my computer can not handle it everything seemed to be in this weird filter.
Sound was also not running correctly, ahead of the running videos.
Do share your thoughts on the game.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Strange. Maybe wait for further patches? What's your system?

As for my thoughts... I shall.
The Dutch Ghost
The Dutch Ghost
Nah my computer is simply to old to handle it properly.
I plan to get a new one anyway and will wait until this game is on Steam or Gog and on sale.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Wow, must be weaker than mine. I'm going to play it today, installing now, see if it works here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom