Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

User0001
User0001
Adjust. Comply. Harmonize. Conform. Obey.
Lilliput McHammersmith
Reporting for simping too hard
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
Wesley Snipes' best work.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
DarkUnderlord when I saw the notification that you responded, I was expecting you to be responding to me. I was disappointed to see that you were just responding to your butt buddy instead. I know your busy, but it would be nice if the message I made could stay about me. Please don't make this thread off topic.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
You're no Wesley Snipes.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
It appears I'm no Infinitron either.
Lilliput McHammersmith
More simping from Ontopoly
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
More great and insightful comments from dacencora
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
Honestly? You're a fucking cunt. Just say thank you or something. Fuck Wesley Snipes. Never heard of him until today. What kind of idiot is obsessed with a d list actor anyways?
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
Them's fighting words. I should ban you for disrespecting the great Mr Snipes.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
Suddenly I love "Mr. Snipes"
User0001
User0001
Sudden urge to rewatch Demolition Man. A good start for you, Onto:
Demolition Man, watch it.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
I better see a Let's Play of Demolition Man before the end of the week or there'll be consequences.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom