Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

NJClaw
NJClaw
The reckoning. It's coming.
Zlaja
Zlaja
You sound upset
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
I am upset. I've been waiting for this day ever since User0001 gave me that first retardred. And the list has been growing ever since
User0001
User0001
It will be glorious, and i can't wait. I suggest you use the "Racist" button because is gives "Negative rating" score.
Thac0
Thac0
Stop Posting is the most powerfull rating, inherently negative and it gives negative rating score.
User0001
User0001
The payment criteria somewhat de-tier its potency though. It can be a bit too blatant and show-offy. Adding a pinch of ambiguity to your button game is always nice.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
retardred will be my go-to. If I disagree with anything I'm going retardred. If I don't like somebody I'm going with retardred. If any part of a post bugs me in any ways: retardred
NJClaw
NJClaw
Onto, don't give in to the dark side. Join me in my anti-retarded crusade. When you rate someone "retarded" or "butthurt", you are the one losing the most.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
I agree that using the term retarded as a casual slur disparages people with cognitive disabilities but I don't think it personally harms me to the point that I'm "losing". Please explain.
NJClaw
NJClaw
The ultimate power comes from friendliness. Anger and revenge will bring you nothing but more anger. Join the light side: keep your life retarded-free and butthurt-free.
Ontopoly
Ontopoly
fuck that. These people are idiots and deserve any tag I give them.
NJClaw
NJClaw
Don't do that, it's not worth the pain and suffering!
NJClaw
NJClaw
Think about this: the more you spam a negative rating, the less it means! If a user that used 40k times the "retarded" button uses it on one of my posts, I'm not going to notice it. On the other hand, if someone who never used it feel the urge to do it for the first time with me, I'm going to take that seriously.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom