Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

HeroMarine
HeroMarine
AMPUTATION OF PENIS; COMPLETE-N/A ORCHIECTOMY-N/A EXCISION, EXCESSIVE SKIN AND SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE, OTHER AREA AND CT 55150 Excision procedures of the scrotum-N/A CONSTRUCTION OF NEO-(ARTIFICIAL)VAGINA W/ GRAFT-N/A CLITOROPLASTY FOR INTERSEX STATE-N/A ADJACENT TISSUE TRANSFER OR REARRANGEMENT TRUNK DEFECT 30.1 SQ CM TO 60.0 SQ CM-N/A ADJACENT TISSUE TRANSFER OR REARRANGEMENT TRUNK EACH ADDITIONAL 30.0 CM
Rean
Rean
Disagree.
His posts ooze quality. Top 10 fav poster.
Kalarion
Kalarion
That's what got me annoyed enough to say something. I have highly refined tastes, and Gobble Shitposts (TM) have always been the gold standard of quality. But they're currently in a nosedive. Keep in mind I'm referring specifically to his RU/UA war thread posts from ~9-12 Sep (so far), a very specific time and thread. I expect quality will pick back up once he's gotten his shit together (a month and a half ago :-D ).
Kalarion
Kalarion
Until then... the fluffy pillows!
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
Quality control
Kalarion
Kalarion
Wait. I thought it was Quality Assurance that checks a finished product before it's shipped to the customer? Did I mix it up?
Bibbimbop
Bibbimbop
I used AwesomeButton as a chew toy. His pretentious comment about "primary sources" was thrown back in his face several ways. As a shitposting connoisseur, it's just that you have an extremely overworked palate. Try sipping water between posts to cleanse your palate for the next load.
whydoibother
whydoibother
Many a vatnik buck got broken, and they moved from wholesome trolling to bitter coping. Very sad.
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
Nah, it's just you are buttmad
whydoibother
whydoibother
vJV2DnR.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom