Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News 10 Essential Dragon Age II Mods

Miew

Novice
How about a mod that lets you zoom out further / detaches the camera from the selected character?

ortucis

Prophet
Miew said:
How about a mod that lets you zoom out further / detaches the camera from the selected character?

Kinda pointless since most missions take place indoors and unless the models don't have two-sided polies, you will only see a wall/ceiling.

The camera in this game sucks. The moronic excuse of "players can't see the amazing decoration on celings" now just makes the BioWare designers look like complete retards. I can't remember looking at the decoration on celing anywhere, and most of the time camera clips through the models showing skybox in confined areas, forcing you to zoom in more (and that means all the special effects block your view and make it even more painful to select enemies even near you.. actually, game has issues with just simple mouse click, it wont work in GUI to clicking enemies).

Waste of money, feels like everyone at BioWare jacked off on the disc and sold it to the gamers for 60 bucks.

Bigot_

Novice
I want to be able to dual wield shields just like I will in skyrim

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
ortucis said:
Miew said:

Kinda pointless since most missions take place indoors and unless the models don't have two-sided polies, you will only see a wall/ceiling.

The camera in this game sucks. The moronic excuse of "players can't see the amazing decoration on celings" now just makes the BioWare designers look like complete retards. I can't remember looking at the decoration on celing anywhere, and most of the time camera clips through the models showing skybox in confined areas, forcing you to zoom in more (and that means all the special effects block your view and make it even more painful to select enemies even near you.. actually, game has issues with just simple mouse click, it wont work in GUI to clicking enemies).

Waste of money, feels like everyone at BioWare jacked off on the disc and sold it to the gamers for 60 bucks.

It's not completely useless to have detached camera. Placing AOE is a pain if I can't even get the camera to move where I want it to be. The stupid game keeps snapping it automatically to my party members, when I need it on an enemy.

Arcanoix

Scholar
waywardOne said:
not even 6 months and we're already up to 10 "essential" mods? surely this is a better game than oblivion; that one needs at least 11 mods.

The mods are technical/aesthetic. Really shows the hopes of an actual toolset coming out for it, doesn't it? This is only another way of saying, "These are as good as the mods get." :/

waywardOne

Arcane
Arcanoix said:
The mods are technical/aesthetic. Really shows the hopes of an actual toolset coming out for it, doesn't it? This is only another way of saying, "These are as good as the mods get." :/

it's not surprising. look at the MEs. they change the texture on a gun, something that's Modding 101, and sell it as DLC for $5. never mind wholesale quest and script changes, you know -- the actual gameplay that's getting raped in user reviews.

Jaz

Educated
Havoc said:
Brother None said:
Huh, no Bethany sex mod? I expected that and full nudity to be first out of the gate.

I want this. :smug:

oh its coming

2265-2-1300864625.jpg

2265-3-1300346065.jpg

circ

Arcane
What is this I don't even...

They weren't happy with the supercleavage already on Isabela? They had to go that extra mile, badly too? Although the vagina looks good. But why? Why? Can't you just pirate 3DS or something and play with that? Why would you want to watch your group run around with nipples showing?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
FFS there are dozens of hentai games out there bioware fans could be playing instead of ruining the RPG genre.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
someone pm me that mod and I'll LP it. :lol:

racofer

Thread Incliner
Now I will have to hold back on deleting my DA2 iso until a proper incest mod is released.

Damn you, Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom