Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Preview Golden Land - School of Shadows

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Burut Creative Team; Golden Land

Our third installment on the magic system used by Golden Land, as written by Dmitry Glasnev, the script writer on the project.

Hypnosis - This shadow spell tricks your enemy, and he doesn't consider you the enemy for some time.​

You will comment on this.. You will comment on this..

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
hey

It would be cool if spells would affect the interaction with characters in towns instead of just combat. To get more info or quests of something. I also want to be able to talk to hostile creatures so perhaps they could come to a resolution to become neutral to each other. I always say the wrong things to make guys attack me, even though it wasn't really intended to be so severe and I end up loosing alot of info and quests therefor.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom