Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Through the Ashes DLC Released

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Owlcat Games; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous; Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Through the Ashes

Today Owlcat released the second of their planned expansion DLCs for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, announced earlier this month as Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Through the Ashes. As described in last year's season pass announcement, Through the Ashes is a low-level side story in which you assume the role of a mundane adventurer tasked with leading a group of survivors to safety through demon-infested Kenabres. Joining you on this expedition are two new companions, Rekarth the tiefling and Sendri the gnome, the latter of whom narrates the DLC's launch trailer. As with the Varnhold's Lot DLC for Kingmaker, your achievements here can be imported into the main campaign.

While you were leading the Knight Commander to mythic glory, regular people on the burning streets of Kenabres were doing their best to survive. See the war through the eyes of common city dwellers and prove that you don't need to be a mythic champion to be a hero. Lead a small group of townsfolk out of captivity to safe refuge. Who will you save? Who will you sacrifice? And what grim secrets of the Worldwound have the main campaign's heroes missed?

• Play a self-contained mini-campaign for low-level characters.
• Spend 8–10 hours exploring the invaded Kenabres (and beyond) from angles you haven't seen before.
• Two new companions will join you — unlikely heroes with vastly different views on almost everything. The only thing they agree on is this: your little group isn't going down easily.
• Gather a group of survivors and lead them to safety. These are common folk, and they can't fight — but they can help you survive as long as you do the same for them.
• Survive the calamity with the odds stacked against you. Learn to treasure every piece of equipment you can get, and use every quirk of the battlefield to your advantage.
• Learn the secrets of a long-forgotten demon lord, confront his terrifying followers, and glimpse his otherworldly domain.
• Import your victories into the main story. Let the Knight Commander meet the people you've saved... And earn an exclusive new magic item snatched from the clutches of the unknown enemy.
• This is just the beginning! The heroes and villains of this story will be back in future game expansions to let you delve deeper into the secrets of the Worldwound that escaped your notice in the main campaign.

Through the Ashes is available on Steam and GOG for $13. As stated in the description, Owlcat intend to revisit this adventure's characters in future expansions. That's right, there's going to be more than one. In the accompanying release post, they announced their intention to produce a second season pass with three more DLCs. More details on that later this year. The third and final DLC for the current season pass will be released in July.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
they announced their intention to produce a second season pass with three more DLCs. More details on that later this year. The third and final DLC for the current season pass will be released in July.

What I'm hearing is that there are 4 more chances to introduce game breaking bugs into the code.

Delterius

Arcane
they announced their intention to produce a second season pass with three more DLCs. More details on that later this year. The third and final DLC for the current season pass will be released in July.

What I'm hearing is that there are 4 more chances to introduce game breaking bugs into the code.
you forgot the enhanced edition which releases after all dlc

Joyvankek

Learned
I got the DLCs, and now my game works worse than before.
Owl Cat just added more bugs into the game instead of fixing them with the new DLC and corelating patch.
As a cherry on this shit cake, I have random crashes that didn't occurred before.

:negative:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Lordy that thumbnail.
e89a4d3657173d889573d6653016afb808127d528d354618d96b4f731ed3689a_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_450.jpg

big hands for grabbing big things.

Joyvankek

Learned
I still have to finish the game...
The longer you wait the more difficult it will be, I burned out and hat to take a break from the game, then Owlcat decided to release their "fix" for combined spell books, thanks to that I couldn't level up my mythic path any longer, so I had to go and respec my char and had to go with two separate books to fix the issue. Not only that but I've also almost got stuck in the ending of act 4, since the castle didn't want to load.
With every new patch, thanks to their "brillant" programming, your saves are more at risk of breaking. So keep that in mind.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
The longer you wait the more difficult it will be, I burned out and hat to take a break from the game, then Owlcat decided to release their "fix" for combined spell books, thanks to that I couldn't level up my mythic path any longer, so I had to go and respec my char and had to go with two separate books to fix the issue. Not only that but I've also almost got stuck in the ending of act 4, since the castle didn't want to load.
With every new patch, thanks to their "brillant" programming, your saves are more at risk of breaking. So keep that in mind.

The wonders of soviet engineering.
There was a Kingmaker patch that was supposed to fix the Amiri disappearing during her quest bug.
After installing the patch instead of 0 Amiri in your team you had 2 Amiris.
I guess they needed some trial and error to figure out the right amount of Amiri to apply.

Joyvankek

Learned

The wonders of soviet engineering.
There was a Kingmaker patch that was supposed to fix the Amiri disappearing during her quest bug.
After installing the patch instead of 0 Amiri in your team you had 2 Amiris.
I guess they needed some trial and error to figure out the right amount of Amiri to apply.
Two vodkas are better than one vodka, so I can see where they're coming from. Though in this case, applying the same logic is imo a wrong idea.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom