Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Last chance to win a copy of Mount & Blade with MS Paint

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: Mount & Blade

If you haven't already entered our <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=174">Mount & Blade MS Paint competition</a>, now's your last chance. RPGCodex has three, count 'em, three copies (downloadable Gamer's Gate versions) to give away. All you have to do is send in a humourous, very good looking or otherwise winner-worthy image you've mangled together in MS Paint.
<br>
<br>
You can see the entries we have so far <a href="http://rpgcodex.net/gallery.php?game=mountandbladecompetition">in the competition gallery</a>. If yours isn't there, enter now! The competition closes on September 16th, with winners announced shortly there-after.

Jedi_Learner

Liturgist
Re: Last chance to win a copy of Mount & Blade with MS P

DarkUnderlord said:
(downloadable Gamer's Gate versions)
Woah, I'm so excited that I just can't hide it. I'm out of control. Whoo.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Here's my entry.

mountandbladepf3.png

Anaglyph

Novice
My effort:

mb1xq1.gif

(Obviously that's a rather liberal use of the word "effort".)

Morbus

Scholar
My imagination and wits are failing me!!!! ARGH!!!!

:cry:

Seriously, ARGH!!!

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
POOPERSCOOPER said:
Why isn't mine in there? DU were you offended by it?
I had difficulty seeing how it related to Mount & Blade.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
DarkUnderlord said:
POOPERSCOOPER said:
Why isn't mine in there? DU were you offended by it?
I had difficulty seeing how it related to Mount & Blade.

But you can see the relevance in this one?

sportforredneck_tetrsiblock.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Actually, I didn't know what the hell it was and didn't bother analysing it too deeply. It got uploaded because it came from Sport for Redneck when he made a bunch of entries (he's since said the Yoshi one/s he didn't mean to enter but I didn't bother taking them out because Calis system gets b0rked when you remove images).

I assumed POOPERSCOOPER however made an image just for shits and giggles which clearly had no relevance to Mount & Blade and has now decided to complain about it, again just for shits and giggles. As per the rules of the competition "all you need to do is send in something Mount & Blade related that you've drawn in MS Paint". Image with "RPGCodex + DarkUnderlord + Mamma's Gang + Fags + Ban" != relevant to Mount & Blade.

As such and therefore duly as per said rules of competition, the entry has been rejected.

Andragorn

Novice
Two questions just came into my mind:
1. What kind of neural activity is going on in the brains of the persons who created the latest pics?
2. Are we in the competition even if we are not in "the gallery of entrants"?

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
I've added in all the new entries, including Redeye's questionable one and EXCEPT YOURS DRUNKPRIEST SO YOU'LL HAVE TO TRY AGAIN K. You've got two days left to make Mount & Blade related MS Paint images that involve me in some way.

Andragorn said:
Two questions just came into my mind:
1. What kind of neural activity is going on in the brains of the persons who created the latest pics?
2. Are we in the competition even if we are not in "the gallery of entrants"?
If it's not in the gallery, it means I've missed it, so send it to me quick. I got the two you sent me though and have added them (see page 3 of the gallery). I'm just lazy and slow when it comes to these things. I can't answer question 1 for you though.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Perhaps you should post the real link instead of the php one :)

edit: I see you did that already :D

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom