Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

3D made RPG's SHIT!

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Its not hurted buts its rage...
and some really shitty trolling.

Dyspaire

Cipher
Hello Dollies

These are also known as 6 Layer Bars - because the 6 ingredients in the recipe are layered one by one in the pan. You can't get much easier than that, and they are so good, too.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups graham wafer crumbs
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand, 300ml)

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a 9 x 13 inch cake pan. Remove from oven, and spread the melted butter evenly over the bottom of the pan.

Sprinkle the graham wafer crumbs evenly over the melted butter.

Sprinkle walnuts over the graham wafer crumbs, then chocolate chips, then coconut.

Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top of the coconut.

Return to oven and bake for about 25 minutes, until lightly browned on top. Cut into small squares when cooled.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
Zeit is a count.
(hey i thought you ignored me :D )

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom