Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Dungeon Siege 3 Gameplay Trailer ups the Pow! Factor

Jason

chasing a bee
Tags: Dungeon Siege III; Obsidian Entertainment

<p>You've read the <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=48781" target="_blank">interview</a>, now enjoy those exploding particle effects in all their <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y4pOUQ86yI" target="_blank">awesome, bedazzled glory</a>.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Spotted at: <a href="http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/">RPS</a></p>

kanenas

Educated
:roll: :shock:
christmas_tree_www-1fastdog-com_tpringle_animated1.gif

Suicidal

Arcane
Sparkles aside, this looks like a decent H&S RPG. The combat definitely looks more fun and actiony than shit like Titan's Quest and Sacred.

made

Arcane
Sword slashes look nice, the sparkles not so much. This comes out before D3, I hope?

Andhaira

Arcane
Doesn't look half bad to be honest. I just wish Obsidian had gone for an original IP instead of going dungeon siege.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Has it been announced if this is a single character game, or can you form parties like in the previous DS titles?

Create character, then recruit others.

Satori said:
Was that two characters I saw? IWth a bit of luck it'll be co-op.

They've mentioned before that coop is in.

Achilles

Arcane
Judging from the video, it doesn't seem to play like an action-RPG. I see more God of War than Diablo in this trailer.

Radisshu

Prophet
It looked alright, I just hope it doesn't play like an action game rather than an action RPG. The lense flare effects didn't look that bad in action. Better than D3 lol.

Texas Red

Whiner
Can't wait to crawl through dungeons in a generic fantasy game that has a horrible movie made from it and a developer known for buggy games and awful engines. But hey, it looks pretty!

Angthoron

Arcane
Those slowdowns were totally intended and not a result of an unpolished engine. :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom