Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

~

• Thread starter Deleted member 11480
  • Start date

attackfighter

Magister
Leimrey said:
Which was still more impressive and emotionally engaging than this DRAMAfest (I'm talking about the cutscene segments, not the gameplay, which also looked like shit, by the way) for angsty 12 year olds. Fuck, I want to tear my fucking eyes out every time I see those androgynous mutants, which are supposed to be "males".

I don't see why you're complaining about the drama, it's pretty standard for trailers to be dramatic. Of the two males shown in the video both are clearly men and in fact the one driving the car is extremely manly I don't see how you mistook him for a woman unless you're a closet gay or something.

Overall I'd say it was a good trailer. Compare it to mainstream Western RPG trailers: you have Dragon Age with it's new shit and awkwards sex scenes, Oblivion with uninsipred "gameplay accompanied by Todd Howard speaking", Skyrim with it's 2 minute shot of a wall, Fable's clips of the PC farting in peoples faces, Deus Ex 3's angel-man burning his wings in a sad reference to Icarus. All of those Western trailers have shitty premises and to top it off most of them have shit graphics.

PS your TWitcher trailer (which isn't mainstream btw) reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU

Ermm

Erudite
CrunchyHemorrhoids said:
Jim Cojones said:
Just give the name of game it's from so one an find it on his own or link to a version from Square Enix Youtube channel.

It's a gameplay trailer for "Final Fantasy Versus XIII" (yup), not available on the square enix channel.

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/ ... ler/354473

Main character is dressed like a drug dealer at firs.
And fantasy based of real world? Really? What about real world based on fantasy?

And did anyone notices Deus Ex 3 dude near the end?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom