Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Underrail Greenlit by Steam

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Tags: Stygian Software; Underrail

In today's other news (other than everything Wasteland 2 or Gamescom-related, that is), Styg's post-apocalyptic RPG Underrail has just been greenlit by Steam alongside 99 other titles.

Yep, there have been 100 titles greenlit today at once. More info can be found here.

As we work to streamline the publishing workflow and improve the tools available to developers preparing for release on Steam, we've reached a point where we are ready to stress-test our system.

The best way to accomplish this is to invite a significant number of developers to use the updated tools and systems, ship their games and software with these tools, and to give us feedback so that we may continue to improve the process.

To that end, today we've Greenlit another 100 titles, bringing the total number of titles offered worldwide Steam publishing agreements via Greenlight to 260.

We couldn't fit a list of the 100 Greenlit items in this blog post, so we have instead created an official collection listing them all out here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=171260210

This latest milestone is both a celebration of the progress we've made behind the scenes and a stress test of our systems. Future batches are not likely to be as large, but if everything goes smoothly we should be able to continue increasing the throughput of games from Greenlight to the Steam store.​

Congratulations, Styg!

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Holy crap. Silent Storm, Zafehouse: Diaries, NEO Scavenger, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, Warmachine: Tactics. And also Shadow of the Eternals, lol

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
Hey Styg is there any chance you will be releasing Steam keys, for those who have already purchased the game via Desura?

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Congrats man! I played the demo, and it was pretty dang cool.
Not entirely up my alley, but still a definitely work of quality.

Hoping being featured on Steam will bring in the dosh. :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom