Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community A Codexian Fund-raiser

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Technically mindx2, you didn't include your username. That was from your e-mail address.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Curse you, DarkUnderlord, and your greedy hobbity ways of making more money! You just had to make the raffle ticket tier slightly higher than my pledge, didn't you!? :mad:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Now we see the true reason a jew was brought onto the staff :fight:

(Upped my donation 'cause I'm a sucker)

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
That's what I assumed. It's been done in the past fundraisers when people decided they wanted MCA trolls etc.

Poor DarkUnderlord. He always gets so grumpy when people try to catch his attention, and now he got half a dozen [user tagged you in thread] alerts.

EG

Nullified
Remind me to donate when I have money -- in January.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Any chances for some patron-lite option? Like for example one step longer time but without the gallery space and other resource-hog bonuses?

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
here's a simple idea that will allow you guys to ask for money more often: film and upload the sexy video with the hookers. You get the money, hire the hookers, film the "event" and upload it. Rinse and repeat. Free money!

EG

Nullified
January is coming.

I do not want to donate.

But I must.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
tumblr_lpl4189KXW1qdy1r0o1_500.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Now at $4157.42 raised. I'll be closing the drive in 4 days on Monday.

EG

Nullified
Now at $4157.42 raised. I'll be closing the drive in 4 days on Monday.

But funding was only released today . . . what will I do in five days when I have the money?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom