Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community A Codexian Fund-raiser

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I would totally give you guys money if I was not flat-out broke these days. I am pirating all my games these days, might as well pirate the codex :'(
EA's lawyers have finally gotten to your stash?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yes, however long it takes to raise $2,500.

$1,429 currently.

Murk

Arcane
I am, for the first time, watching Cleve's pitch video.

I had no idea he sounded like a teamster from the 20s. This makes his volatile rants much more entertaining now that I have a voice to put behind it.

And oh god, the exhales. It's like he's breathing right in my ear.

J1M

Arcane
Has the tag been decided? I want to know if it is something to keep or 'gift'.

Markman

da Blitz master
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Just saw this today. Do you need more money or its over? I'll gladly throw in 20$ or so if needed.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
It ain't over until the DarkUnderlord sings. Keep sending money, we'll need it.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
There may be an extension due to recent developments¹. At this stage, it will run for a full month until Dec 14.

Updated the list of donors and added the widget to the front page.

¹I may have spent all the money we got on hookers. A lot of people said they were donating just for that - and many others didn't exclude their donation from spending it on hookers, so it seemed only right.

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Don't cover it up with the old "hookers, booze!", you need a legal team to protect yourself from the fallout of actions done by our numerous resident stalkers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom