Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A good Fallout 3 review

Naked Ninja

Arbiter
Rock-Paper-Shotgun's Alec Meer has given a good review of Fallout 3, one of the few that discusses the problems as well as giving a bit of praise. A good read, shows that a lot of the problems from Oblivion made it into F3, unsurprisingly. And yes, it is the xbox version review.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/924/924158p1.html

entertainer

Arbiter
"In many respects, it’s a far better game than Bioshock..." whoever wrote this piece of trash, are you out of your goddam mind??? Bioshock is , in my opinion, the most enjoyable game that has ever been released in this decade yet! Its what helps me find my identity as a xbox gamer,of which i am proud, and glad that i wasn't a ps3 loser. thats y i got so pised off when 2k announced a ps3 version of bioshock. if you only cared about the bonus or salary from writing this shit, u as good as declare ur absence of knowledge about sophisticated games and respect for reader's right to read unbiased view on these games. i would ve thought thats an advertisement for fallout 3 had i not realised i as reading this on ign!

R00fles!

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Naked Ninja said:
! Its what helps me find my identity as a xbox gamer,of which i am proud, and glad that i wasn't a ps3 loser
I despair for humanity.
Now all we need is sanction of violence and maybe the retards will kill each other out of brand loyalty/fanaticism.

Caveman

Scholar
Model of the week:
Josephine / Unique Denmark

Name: Josephine Skriver Agency: Unique Models (Copenhagen) Age: 15 Height: 5'9 1/2" (177cm) Place of Origin: Denmark, Copenhagen. Ethnic Origin: 1/2 Dutch, 1/2 Danish. Birthsign: Ram. How discovered: I had thought about modelling for a while. A friend of my aunt's contacted Unique, because she thought I had potential. Favorite things: My happiness bracelet, my "Friends" series pack, my computer and my tv. Favorite music, band: I don't have a favourite, but right now I'm listening mostly to John Mayer. Hobbies: Love playing soccer. I train 3 times a week in a club called HIK. I do also love hanging out with my friends. Favorite piece of clothing: A brown dress from Gina tricot, I just bought the day before yesterday. Favorite artist (any kind): Jennifer Aniston. Place you'd love to visit: New York :) Currently you're obsessed with/about: The tv series "Friends."

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

kris

Arcane
Cute girl and all, but I can't find any relevance.

sometimes occupied by mutants or human raiders. It's a bit of a shame that the majority of the game's population shoot first and ask questions later

It is this game philosphy I can't stand. Generally I felt fallout 3 been worth a try as it seems better than Oblivion (which I didn't like at all), but I don't like this wade through enemies in a "derlict" wasteland.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Naked Ninja said:
! Its what helps me find my identity as a xbox gamer,of which i am proud, and glad that i wasn't a ps3 loser

I despair for humanity.

A translation of a retard-post from ag.ru

"I haven't played the first two games, and I hate the genre that is "RPG", but for fuck's sake - it's Fallout - the most well-known game!"

Nightjed

Liturgist
Naked Ninja said:
Am I the only one who thinks that underage girl looks skinny and ill?
thats because she isnt wearing the usual photo makeup, the picture hasnt been photoshopped and the lighting is not professional, we are so spoiled by tv and magazines that now everything else looks like a zombie, weeee

edit: she is kind of anorexic tho

inwoker

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Best women aren't slim as this one. If you like slim girls you deny your nature and go with modern slim-model-girl trend.
Best girls are like this.

edit: Fuck. How Fallout 3 tread turned into girl pics discuss?

Unradscorpion

Arbiter
inwoker said:
Best women aren't slim as this one. If you like slim girls you deny your nature and go with modern slim-model-girl trend.
Best girls are like this.

edit: Fuck. How Fallout 3 tread turned into girl pics discuss?
It's better than discussing FO3.

I am 15 right now, and that girl still looks ill and sick... I guess pedophiles here like like her.

Pliskin

Arbiter
Naked Ninja said:
Like she has some sort of wasting disease. Look at those skinny arms. Ugh.

No shite: If yr bicep is the same diameter as yr wrist, you are fucking ill, girl! Eat a cookie, already!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom