Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A message from Ess Vee

Could the moderator, who clearly doesn't like me, please stop removing my posts. :(

What did I ever do to you?!

Since Gaysun or whoever is fucking around with my posts aren't interested in giving me an explanation, I'll just post this heartfelt plead: Friends! Codexians! Minions of the one true Blunderlord! I urge you to lynch the deviants which plagues us so! Find these men in real life and make them pay for their decadent ways!

No, not really. Just give me my explaination, god damn it.

Melcar said:
Because you're so stereotypical?

My reaction:

druggie.gif

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jaesun now hates you, SV. At least he's done with me and doesn't retardo all my posts

Which proves just how shitty the supposed "moderation" of this place is. You're not that bad of a poster, Konjad, and yet you were targeted instead of retards like Prosper and Silly Mans Arse.

Get your act together and fire Jaesun. That moron has taken this too far.

ironyuri

Stereotypical Villain said:
Which proves just how shitty the supposed "moderation" of this place is. You're not that bad of a poster, Konjad, and yet you were targeted instead of retards like Prosper and Silly Mans Arse.

Get your act together and fire Jaesun. That moron has taken this too far.

LEAVE BRITNE... I MEAN JAESUN ALONE! LEAVE HIM ALONE! HOW FUCKING DARE ANYONE OUT THERE MAKE FUN OF JAESUN'S MODERATION?

Shannow

Waster of Time
Somebody is removing my posts from threads, and I think it's YOU! Nobody else who has the power to do so (seems) to hate me. :(
Thing is, nobody actually cares as much about you as you seem to think. Sorry I had to be the one to tell you, villain of the story.

I find it amusing that your simian mind has wrongfully deducted that I am Villain of the Story. I don't do alts.

At any rate, some asshole has been nuking my posts, and I want to know who the fuck it is.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
DELETE FROM `phpbb_posts` WHERE user = 'Stereotypical Villain';

Shannow

Waster of Time
I find it amusing that my simian mind has wrongfully deducted that you think Villain of the Story is my alt, although you just expressed how "important" I am to the average poster.
My pleasure.

At any rate, some asshole has been nuking my posts, and I want to know who the fuck it is.
And your proof of this is where...? :M

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
i have an idea:

allow everyone to delete every post.

Also an additional bonus for the dice:
when you roll 20 you become automatically moderator
when you roll 1 you get perma banned

only for users pre 2011, so there will be no alts :M

Shannow said:
I find it amusing that my simian mind has wrongfully deducted that you think Villain of the Story is my alt, although you just expressed how "important" I am to the average poster.
My pleasure.

And yet with your quote unquote "funny" edit of what I said you are so woefully unable to comprehend what this topic is about. Here's a spoiler: Somebody has been deleting my posts, and I want to know who it is. I don't give a shit about popularity... although it's clear that you do, which is why you bothered trying to be "funny" in the first place.

Shannow

Waster of Time
And yet with your quote unquote "funny" edit of what I said you are so woefully unable to comprehend what this topic is about. Here's a spoiler: Somebody has been deleting my posts, and I want to know who it is. I don't give a shit about popularity... although it's clear that you do, which is why you bothered trying to be "funny" in the first place.

But I feel like an ass poking fun at a person that's clearly socially retarded. :(
Sorry, I didn't take your assburgers seriously. I hope you find your lost dog, Timmy.

Let me help: Has anybody seen SV's posts? They're this big, don't handle humor very well and talk a lot about Prisoner of Ice and assburgers.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It was morning. The sun was shining through the window like some sort of laser beam intent on cutting into my sleep. It worked and woke me up. I hate waking up in the morning. The morning is for other people. Working people. The types who wake at dawn to the sound of their alarms, get up and rush around before scurrying off to work - where they sit in traffic. That wasn't me. I didn't sit in traffic.

I'd usually wake around 1 in the afternoon. Fairly typical if you only got to bed 7 hours before. I worked the late shift at a local factory. Security detail. It sounded important but it was the kind of job you'd expect a slightly over-weight man with a gun and no training to have. If anything ever actually happened security wise, you'd never draw your gun or do anything about it. You were mostly a deterrent for kids breaking into the place to spray graffiti.

All of that was irrelevant now though. I was awake and it was fucking morning.

Shannow said:

But I feel like an ass poking fun at a person that's clearly socially retarded. :(
Sorry, I didn't take your assburgers seriously. I hope you find your lost dog, Timmy.

Let me help: Has anybody seen SV's posts? They're this big, don't handle humor very well and talk a lot about Prisoner of Ice and assburgers.

Try as you might, you'll not get any more popular by posting stuff like that tonight!

DarkUnderlord said:

Point well taken. I'll make sure to post less retarded stuff in the future as to avoid the wrath of the moderators.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
DarkUnderlord said:
It was morning. The sun was shining through the window like some sort of laser beam intent on cutting into my sleep. It worked and woke me up. I hate waking up in the morning. The morning is for other people. Working people. The types who wake at dawn to the sound of their alarms, get up and rush around before scurrying off to work - where they sit in traffic. That wasn't me. I didn't sit in traffic.

I'd usually wake around 1 in the afternoon. Fairly typical if you only got to bed 7 hours before. I worked the late shift at a local factory. Security detail. It sounded important but it was the kind of job you'd expect a slightly over-weight man with a gun and no training to have. If anything ever actually happened security wise, you'd never draw your gun or do anything about it. You were mostly a deterrent for kids breaking into the place to spray graffiti.

All of that was irrelevant now though. I was awake and it was fucking morning.
This sounds like a CMB story. Is it?

Definitely sounds like a neanderthal, if he hasn't yet discovered how to use blinds :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom