Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A NEW ERA

spacemoose

Erudite
spacemoose said:
we should have forum gangs

an image under your avatar selected from a limited set

and a feature to "sponsor" a gang - ppl donate and when a certain amount is reached, the gang tag is added to the pool

fourth international, primitivist anarchists, austrian school, the snakes. los pinche putos.

look in your hearts and know it is true.

Will their be any leaders and ranks? How will you handle the pups who want the top dog's role? More battle scars from in-house arena fights and fights with the other gangs = higher rank?

spacemoose

Erudite
I believe the biggest problem will be lowly scrubs wanting to roll with the big dogs. I will ruminate on this issue overnight

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
I demand my own gang. The Midwest will rise again! OSK can take charge if he wants but no other!

Only if you're one of the Ghetto Boys, Yardies, Peckham Boys or the Tottenham Mandem. (Hint - they're all nigger gangs).

Fucking Damned Crew, Hawkubites and Mohocks kicking it 17th and 18th Century style would never have tolerated this shit, streets belonged to them in the glory days.

Goddamnit man, Damned Crew and Mohawks, where did the gentleman gangs go? Fucking underclass foreign fucks taking over.

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
:decline:

Lone Wolf

wolf-snow.jpg

spacemoose

Erudite
DU is scared of touching any proposal I've had a hand in, lest my power grow so great as to outshine the sun itself

Coyote

Arcane
Jaesun said:
Can I be the Gay Faggot Gang?

I hear the "Tunnel Snakes" are recruiting. Not a bad way to make money if you've got the stones for it.

Xor said:
What is this thread even a reference to?

spacemoose posted the OP in response to something in GD (can't remember what). Someone told him that DU would never do it because JEWS! and basically dared him to post it in Site Feedback to prove this theory. And thus this thread was born.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom