Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Alekhine's Gun (formerly Death to Spies 3)

I agree to a point, in all of the Death to spies games, im counting this game as one, in quite a few maps there's pretty much only one way to beat a level enough the levels are HUGE in the first one, in the second it's not as bad there still a map or two. This game is no exception. One thing that disapoints me with this series or at least DtS1&2 is that it had potential to be a mechanically deeper hitman. The whistling mechanic is a free form wall knock, the two tiered guard field of view al la commandos, the only way to use enemy clothes is knocking them out or fiberwire, the glassing mechanic which is in the new hitman, and in the second you could even carry uniforms in the backpack.

Bad Sector

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It was on Zoom Platform (another DRM-free games store, unrelated to the videocall software, they just happened to share a similar name) since May, i remember looking into it at the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom