Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

All of a sudden I want a console

MetalCraze

Arcane
EA is a publisher. They will port it eventually.
Too bad the gameplay will suck and that's guaranteed.
Console slasher by EA? Hahaha

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
skyway said:
EA is a publisher. They will port it eventually.
Too bad the gameplay will suck and that's guaranteed.
Console slasher by EA? Hahaha
FUCK YOU SKYWAY YOU FUCKING DEPRESSING HATER FUCKING CRYBABY :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:cry:

Castanova

Prophet
I'm kinda disappointed that they gave the dude an axe, literally. Seems kinda lazy. Couldn't they have figured out a way to use the guitar as his main weapon? It's not like the rest of the game reeks of realism. Creative world design / humor won't be enough if the gameplay is just button mashing axe attack combos.

Silellak

Cipher
Castanova said:
I'm kinda disappointed that they gave the dude an axe, literally. Seems kinda lazy. Couldn't they have figured out a way to use the guitar as his main weapon.

Is...is this really what we're bitching about now?

...wow. Just, wow.

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Jack Black is annoying and this game looked like shit right from the beginning. The only faggots this game is going to appeal to are the shitty metalheads who still listen to juvenile crap like Metallica and Iron Maiden.

Hümmelgümpf

Arbiter
Castanova said:
I'm kinda disappointed that they gave the dude an axe, literally. Seems kinda lazy. Couldn't they have figured out a way to use the guitar as his main weapon? It's not like the rest of the game reeks of realism.
nevan.jpg

Silellak said:
Castanova said:
I'm kinda disappointed that they gave the dude an axe, literally. Seems kinda lazy. Couldn't they have figured out a way to use the guitar as his main weapon.

Is...is this really what we're bitching about now?

...wow. Just, wow.

Yep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZXwA65y ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyTukIyi ... re=related

And it's an enemy boss...but whatever....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-pALHjv1GA

DriacKin

Arbiter
Castanova said:
I'm kinda disappointed that they gave the dude an axe, literally. Seems kinda lazy. Couldn't they have figured out a way to use the guitar as his main weapon? It's not like the rest of the game reeks of realism. Creative world design / humor won't be enough if the gameplay is just button mashing axe attack combos.
Actually, the character will have an axe and a guitar, which he can use in combat. According to this interview:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/brutallegend/video/6207325/brutal-legend-interview

Hobo Elf said:
Jack Black is annoying and this game looked like shit right from the beginning. The only faggots this game is going to appeal to are the shitty metalheads who still listen to juvenile crap like Metallica and Iron Maiden.
For me, the main selling point for this game is the fact that Tim Schaffer is making this.

Ion Flux

Savant
Project: Eternity
Tim will deliver. What's the estimated probability of a PC port? I'd tolerate sloppy controls, big fonts, and an annoying interface if it's sufficiently funny and charming.

PC ports seem to be going out of style these days.

PlanHex

Arcane
Patron
Hobo Elf said:
Welcome to fifth grade

Sckarecrow92

Educated
Hobo Elf said:

I was completely agreeing with you until you said that.

Ion Flux

Savant
Project: Eternity
Lemmy and Tim will eat the rich ... and if they port to PC, I shall dine with them.

edit: For some reason I thought Lemmy was taller.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom