Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[ALL PHYSICAL COPIES SOLD OUT!] Realms of Quest V for the VIC-20 (digital version is available)

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I got a message just today from doublesided games.

Hi McDeath,

The following note has been added to your order:

An update for Realms Of Quest V (v2.0) is available for download in your account ! have fun :)

As a reminder, here are your order details:

Downloads
Product Expires Download
Realms of Quest V - Digital Never roq5-dd-v1.2.zip
Realms of Quest V - Digital Never roq5-dd-v2.0.zip

Well, it is a bit late as I already got my update from ghislain (hitfan) via email but it is nice to know they resolved the issue.

Hey! And that shoe company contacted and read my outrage on amazon about sending me two right shoes. They're sending me a new pair (hopefully correct size).

Cheers & Happy New Year.

I got a message just today from doublesided games.

Hi McDeath,

The following note has been added to your order:

An update for Realms Of Quest V (v2.0) is available for download in your account ! have fun :)

As a reminder, here are your order details:

Downloads
Product Expires Download
Realms of Quest V - Digital Never roq5-dd-v1.2.zip
Realms of Quest V - Digital Never roq5-dd-v2.0.zip

Well, it is a bit late as I already got my update from ghislain (hitfan) via email but it is nice to know they resolved the issue.

Hey! And that shoe company contacted and read my outrage on amazon about sending me two right shoes. They're sending me a new pair (hopefully correct size).

Cheers & Happy New Year.
In my account there is still only the utterly outdated version 1.2. They seem to have removed 1.1 from my acount but haven't added 2.0. Not that I need it, but still strange.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom