Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Almost Alive - post-apocalyptic tactical action RPG

Agame

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here
"Its dead Jim."

Well it looks like it anyway, no updates in a long time. Shame, I liked this one and the art design.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
https://steamcommunity.com/app/890570/discussions/0/3454730619123819038/
Emir [developer] 18 hours ago
notification_icon_flag_dark.png
forum_topicicon_reply.png

Sure the game isn't dead, I agree I should communicate more even if it's not my best side, I am not a marketing man I am a passionate hard worker. I was kinda expecting things settle down so I can work mind at ease on the next update but you are right I need to communicate more. Anyway wasn't online for some time cause this last month was hell in my personal life, I really hope things are settled down so I can finally spend proper time on working on the game again.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
:necro:
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/890570/view/4700053301701513544
Raptors are Alive!
Fear them, hunt them, only in Almost Alive

Hello everyone,
it has been a very very long time, And quite ugly for me, I am still living hell everyday but I somehow managed to work on AA for a year in three years. So I am happy to announce that the
Raptors are ready
! And the next big update including them is on it's way.
For now you can already have fun fending hordes or surviving while helping me by just playing!
Survive ambushes while camping, find the right approach and don't let yourself swarmed! Fight the first AA boss and discover all the raptors mechanics!

Raptors are alive! Fear them, hunt them already in the beta!

In Steam, under your games, right click on Almost Alive, go to propreties/betas. There into check passwords write
AlmostAliveRaptors
and the beta will start downloading!
I need overall testing, have fun, but also test camping, builds, mutant waves. This should be the final version of the dream sequence and there is a test level behind. ( no quests there just move around and kill, try to level up to kill the queen, you can also level up by pressing H key )
You can only barricade the wooden house and the small house where King and Samuel are in the middle of the level for 100% no ambush camping.
Loot around before trying to kill the Queen, she's level 50.... Few Bearers and Warriors and Boomers are also very high level and will give you a lot of XP.
THERE IS NOW also a fully new test level in the Test Zone (in the main menu) with the possibility to have infinite waves of raptors, each new quest give enough XP and new gear to test higher level spawning...

Whenever you run on a BUG, try to ScreenShot after clicking on the Red message (if there is one) OR open log file and copy paste the whole block with the error in the bug section. Try to describe how it happened the best logical way possible. (After a Save/Load.....)
Even better, join us on Discord https://discord.gg/VJas5GGjqv and talk with me directly so I can understand how it happened or just give me your feeling or what you would like being different.

The beta will be updated with updated and new levels with Raptors as my work progresses, so
If you don't want to get spoiled, just ignore this !

See you soon in the Wastelands!
Emir

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom