Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Annie Carlson avatars

Annie Mitsoda

Digimancy Entertainment
Developer
There are some dumb pictures of me out there, to be sure. I even once posted a particularly horrendous picture of myself in 8th grade (which sounds somewhat redundant, as I challenge ANYONE to find a NON-horrible picture of themselves at that time) just to bring myself down a notch.

GOD HELP ME if I ever stoop to that, though. Then the Rubicon will have been crossed, and the Annie Carlson you knew of old will be no more and never to return. I WILL BE CONSUMED BY THE HEART OF DORKNESS.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Anyone mention the decline of the Codex yet?

spacemoose

Erudite
its not right that annie has been honored like this to the exclusion of other devs

I'll make some MCA avatars this evening and hopefully we can work towards a more equitable situation :)

Wyrmlord

Arcane
MisterStone said:
:CleveObsessed:
No shit.

You made a long topic where you point out how different Watchmen characters resemble Blakemore.

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
zerotol said:
OldSkoolKamikaze said:
Anyone mention the decline of the Codex yet?

2 late stupid Americano. Crawl back to your Mcdonalds.

Sorry, Belga. I'm far too busy getting paid and getting laid to read all these posts. Now shut up and finish your waffles.

MisterStone

Arcane
Explanation: the girl is standing in front of a large photographic mural of someone's house burning down.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Take your pick

NO WATERMARK LAWL:

Crop:

The 5 minute slightly passable F-Grade shop:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom