Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any game that single handedly managed to revive your weakened interest in gaming?

Prehistorik

Scholar
Replace gaming with sex life and this thread becomes hilarious.

All it takes is "that one girl" and maybe some time taking a break from sex. There are always girls out that can break you out of a slump. Albeit, when you do find one of them and finish it, you'll possibly be back in the same place you started where the next girl never quite measures up.

Eventually the right girl will find you and will strike a chord and get you back into sex - you can't force it though, in my experience. If you're tired of sex, focus on doing something else for a while till the urge to fuck returns. Hell, just browsing Codex daily and I can guarantee that eventually you'll stumble upon a mention of some random girl that'll end up piquing your interest.

2019 was a pretty weak year for me in terms of girls that I had any interest in and the girls that I did buy just sort of left me either cold or with a feeling of buyer's remorse
It was also the year where I had less money overall (Prior to 2020, haha), which greatly limited the sex that I was exposed to in terms of playing them myself instead of watching ...

I think my interest in sex started to decline in 2007 or 2009 though it is not as if I felt sex had not been "failing" before that period.

Few months ago, I came to the sad conclusion that I was only having sex out of habit and that no girl in my library was any longer appealing to me.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Replace gaming with sex life and this thread becomes hilarious.

All it takes is "that one girl" and maybe some time taking a break from sex. There are always girls out that can break you out of a slump. Albeit, when you do find one of them and finish it, you'll possibly be back in the same place you started where the next girl never quite measures up.

Eventually the right girl will find you and will strike a chord and get you back into sex - you can't force it though, in my experience. If you're tired of sex, focus on doing something else for a while till the urge to fuck returns. Hell, just browsing Codex daily and I can guarantee that eventually you'll stumble upon a mention of some random girl that'll end up piquing your interest.

2019 was a pretty weak year for me in terms of girls that I had any interest in and the girls that I did buy just sort of left me either cold or with a feeling of buyer's remorse
It was also the year where I had less money overall (Prior to 2020, haha), which greatly limited the sex that I was exposed to in terms of playing them myself instead of watching ...

I think my interest in sex started to decline in 2007 or 2009 though it is not as if I felt sex had not been "failing" before that period.

Few months ago, I came to the sad conclusion that I was only having sex out of habit and that no girl in my library was any longer appealing to me.
To be fair, replace everything with sex and it's instant cheap humor.

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter

There may have been moments of more or less interest in that department but it has never been in decline unlike gaming.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom