Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD Avatars!

Wyrmlord

Arcane
antidas2.jpg

cado.jpg

feng2b.jpg

gaelius2.jpg

linos2b.jpg

meru2n.jpg

neleos.jpg

temp01bx.jpg

Helton

Arcane
Gnidrologist said:
Yep, Postman. It's quite ok post-apo adventure flick for those who don't suffer from delusional assumption that their taste is somehow good and sophisticated.

I read that as "post-op adventure flick"... :(

Wyrmlord

Arcane
It's a Raspberry awarded flick man.

That's a very very dubious distinction.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Do we intend to add more avatars?

We have a fairly sizable batch, and I know DU is just eyeing that sleezy turbaned male.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'm sorry but this game is not a True RPG™ therefore I cannot add them to the RPGCodex gallery. Besides, who would want to use these God-awful butt ugly avatars anyway? Amateur hour at the graphics fair. VD should dump this guy and hire someone who actually knows how to draw real faces.

THOUGH MABBE IF THIS WAS BUTTSEXCODEX I COULD ADD THEM THEN AMIRITE.

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I'm tempted to use
neleos.jpg
but The Black Grail gives me +6 to kvltness, so fuck that.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
Vince updated the portraits thread again at Iron Tower. New ones to add to our avatar selection.

This one's mine so back the hell off.
petras.jpg

lorenzas.jpg

azra.jpg

PrzeSzkoda

Augur
Project: Eternity
Darth Roxor said:
I'm tempted to use
neleos.jpg
but The Black Grail gives me +6 to kvltness, so fuck that.

I'm using this one, so all you biatches fuck off. It's highest time I got me an avatar at the Codax.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom