Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

AoD Avatars!

Micmu

Magister
petras.jpg

Oh noez AoD has ninja women AND darrkkk sorcerers as well

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Wyrmlord said:
Do we intend to add more avatars?
HELL YEAH MOTHU-FUCKA. GOD-DAMNED AOD AVATARS AMIRITE? FUCKING WIZARDS AND NINJAS AND DECADENT ROMANS AND SHIT.

nomask7

Arcane
I'm afraid this will only create association pollution. Imagine thinking about DarkUnderlord while playing your dream game. Just imagine it, assholes.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Good, I like the pope.
(FYI Arcanum avatars were also modelled after real people. Which is precisely why they look so great.)

Carceri

Arcane
DarkUnderlord said:
Wyrmlord said:
Do we intend to add more avatars?
HELL YEAH MOTHU-FUCKA. GOD-DAMNED AOD AVATARS AMIRITE? FUCKING WIZARDS AND NINJAS AND DECADENT ROMANS AND SHIT.

mmmh, decadent romans...just a sec...oh...ok...

(FYI Arcanum avatars were also modelled after real people. Which is precisely why they look so great.)

The Arcanum portraits were painted, actually I think the correct term is matte painting.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
And these aren't? (Keeping in mind to me CGI is still some form of painting.)

Kos_Koa

Iron Tower Studio
Developer
ToRo2.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom