Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Apparently a standalone Dota is in beta

Padre

Liturgist
Do you watch vods on honcast ? Even with orbs stacking, you don't really see agi heroes dominate games, at least not very often. Sometimes I'm much more afraid of fucken Vindicator and Behemoth because they are such a pain to counter.

But I don't get one thing. Why can Magebane stack other orbs other than his manaburn while Arachna can't while she's webbing shot someone to death. Now you have to use webbed shot, then normal attack to apply the debuff for example -armor and then web shot again.

Mirror image item you mean Geometer's Bane ? As far as I know, it still clears debuffs from you, just doesn't 'misplace' you to hide your real position.

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
From the 10 or so games I've watched I can't draw many conclusions. I've seen tournament finalists do incredibly stupid things like lose thousands of gold worth of items because they left them on a courier all game and it finally got killed. Or half a team not carrying homecoming stones. People jumping into a 1v5 for no reason.

The casters always talk as if they're doing some amazing stuff (which they do occasionally) when most of the time it's completely mundane or outright disappointing.

Padre

Liturgist
Courier getting killed with items worth thousands ? It's a famous game where scout killed the courier with Pests shrunken head parts.

Many of those casts are not super pro tourneys, remember it's beta and a true competition hasn't started yet. Hon has some quality players over from Dota but as far as I know, not that many yet. At least not before they make some business plan for SEA players to join the game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom