Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atomfall, openworld stalker clone from sniper elite devs

JDR13

Arcane
I hope it's closer to Stalker than to Chernobylite.

Keep it sci-fi/post-apoc, and spare us the the stupid supernatural crap.

Spukrian

Savant

deuxhero

Arcane
Putting aside Denuvo issues
1: The torch better not have a battery life of 10 minutes.
2: Given the fork is in 1957 and Rebellion has consulted with Royal Armouries before for fitting guns, we can safely expect the EM-2 to appear as a late game weapon. I hope the weaponry takes full advantage of post-war Britain: Low level weaponry should be stuff like shitty STEN variants, way too many Lee rifle variants that are all manually operated, and single/double sporting shotguns, rather than guns that are arbitrarily bad because low level.

I'd expect the ammo lineup to be something like
.22 LR
12 Gauge
9x19
.455 Webly
.303 British
.308 NATO
.280 British

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom