Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.4%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 263 45.6%

• Total voters

tommy heavenly6

Learned
AI art it's shit

AI draws worse than me

a9xt20.png

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
Infinitron I want this avi. I forgot the required dimensions so it's full size my bad. But it IS a video game avatar.
View attachment 38986

Link me to a good source for the character art for the game and I'll make the avatars

Edit: Never mind, turns out characters are fully customisable in Diablo 4. I can't be arsed trying to make a decent set.

SDG, here's that image as a 96x96 PNG which is the required dimensions if I remember correctly

d4 char.png

Last edited:

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
Infinitron I want this avi. I forgot the required dimensions so it's full size my bad. But it IS a video game avatar.
View attachment 38986

Link me to a good source for the character art for the game and I'll make the avatars

Edit: Never mind, turns out characters are fully customisable in Diablo 4. I can't be arsed trying to make a decent set.

SDG, here's that image as a 96x96 PNG which is the required dimensions if I remember correctly

d4-char-png.38987
Looks like the perfect avatar for SDG

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Nobody else appears to be doing it that way anyhow. There must be a file size limit. Is creating a zip file necessary? When all is said and done I expect to have around 40-50 avatars.

Sunri

Liturgist
Please change my avatar to shadowharto sticker, it's official bg 3 artwork i think they made them for all characters, so maybe someone wants to upload them all?
t1UWiWb.png

Herumor

Scholar
I was hoping more avatars from Baldur's Gate 3 might be added after its release, but as it's yet to happen I got this done and I'd like to have my avatar changed to the following:

Eav6ETR.png

Thank you.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Where is a good place to upload a zip that doesn't require an account? I feel like making some Fallout 4 avatars.

Also, can I have this one please?

f4nate.png

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Fallout 4

These are from the base game. I will do the DLC next. Here is the zip.

Edit - thanks

Here is a picture of them for anyone curious (wanting a laugh maybe) and not wanting to download anything. The avatars are all .png but this picture is not.

f4avatars.jpg

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom