Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Do you care about custom avatars?

• Yes, and I want something done about it.

Votes: 314 54.1%
  • No, just leave it the way it is.

Votes: 266 45.9%

• Total voters

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Relax guys, Bee will change it back when she sobers up tomorrow morning. :smug:

dibens

as seen on shoutbox
Patron
So Dumbfuck tag is okay, but forced avatar is not? Kk.

HRR is not a rambling moron spambot. Despite his misguided views, he is a good man at heart and does not deserve to be bullied.

TigerKnee

Arcane
I guess most people are like "Gasp, Anime, the Devil" to that avatar but I'm more like "Jesus, that's some really bad artifacts going on there"

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Relax guys, Bee will change it back when she sobers up tomorrow morning. :smug:

Just to make this clear: I didn't force anything on anyone (unless xenforo works in ways more mysterious than I can fathom).

An ill omen appears.

chyKXw3.png

Stop this madness while you still can, Crooked Bee!

The only one who can stop this madness is DU, not me -- by disabling animated avatars. :cool:

Another case in point: Jaesun, reveal yourself :P

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
HHR NEWS said:
Small village in Quebec - Ex-gay saint, saved by Jesus Christ our lord, was found drowned today. God rest his soul. It is believed that he has been the target of Librul bullies on the Internet; his computer was hacked with images that mock his belief in our Lord in the form of an Avatar - a heathen belief in the pagan east. It is suspected that a sadist called Crook Be I perpetrated this crime.

Sorry I can't do better. I'm fucking tired.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, XenForo really fucked up the avatar side of things with their enforced size limits. I now have to pretty much remove all that shit everywhere it appears.

Micmu

Magister
I like how it is impossible to ignore staff. :roll:
I guess most people are like "Gasp, Anime, the Devil" to that avatar but I'm more like "Jesus, that's some really bad artifacts going on there"
"Gasp, what an obnoxious cunt"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom