Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Baldur's Gate 3 Community Update #3: Early Access coming August (maybe), new gameplay on June 18th

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
There's something about Larian modelling and animation that is utterly repulsive.

Probably those who did it has highest level of soy in their bloodstream in 10 mile radius.
Opinion - soy will make you cuck like an old.

Gyor

Savant
So, judging by the graphics, Larian decided to make a "5E Witcher", huh? Minus the boobs.
I'm quite suspect since I've grown extremely tired of Heroic Fantasy settings, but there are indie stuff out there who clearly interests me more than this.
Since I loved the previous "B.G."s I hope it turns out OK, but I'm not expecting much, really.

What makes you so certain it will be minus the boobs, Larian Studios has said that they pushed the mature rating in every way they could.

Bara

Arcane
So, judging by the graphics, Larian decided to make a "5E Witcher", huh? Minus the boobs.
I'm quite suspect since I've grown extremely tired of Heroic Fantasy settings, but there are indie stuff out there who clearly interests me more than this.
Since I loved the previous "B.G."s I hope it turns out OK, but I'm not expecting much, really.

What makes you so certain it will be minus the boobs, Larian Studios has said that they pushed the mature rating in every way they could.

All I know is that some one at Larian studios has a goblin foot fetish as it's been confirmed there's a slight of hands check to remove a toe-ring off a goblins foot by kissing/sucking on it.

So let that mental image haunt all of us.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom