Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban Scruffy.

Yes or No

• Total voters
Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
55 codexers want Scruffy gone as of right now.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Here's a example of how to do it:
IMG20220423044445.jpg
I will follow the lead

LyGKdDF15Ljx8wRWGP9wgfWN26LY52OkKmtIRpHFGC8NSwrW3ZJtME1qI7a7Vp0K06S6WuQEW_V4-ZAkVRhYxK8h.jpg

ELEXmakesMeHard

Learned
If I ever get a dog, it'll be a Border Terrier. And I might name it something like Scruffy.

I'd potty-train it, just as I bet Scruffy was potty-trained (assumption on my part though!).

border-terrier_Colin-Seddon_Shutterstock-760x601.jpg

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
super productive, you ridiculous tool.
The only wrong thing about these posts is that they circumvent the nice cages that both sides of the discussion are supposed to follow. Urukophiles are supposed to dehumanize Russians and rave on about warcrimes while everyone with brain is supposed to deny these warcrimes - I instead endorse them and present them as they are. Urukophiles are butthurt about this because they don't have a script for dealing with this and their extremism doesn't allow them for figuring one out. What are they going to, after claiming all evil comes from Russia, deny that 2/3rd of Russian shells fired at residential areas are loaded with Sarin? Will they say that Urukrainians north of queef weren't all murdered by Russians down to the last newborn who had his eyes gouged out and then was fed to the rats? Are they going to start denying these evidently factual things?

Came back from the weekend and had like 20 alerts of people bothering me, so I'll just reply to this one and move on:

1) When I tell you 'there's no way you could get any more retarded', please notice that I don't mean you to take that as a challenge.

2) I don't give a shit about your attempt at presenting a 'philosophy', it's all stupid, I don't care what ukrainians and russians say, as long as it's within the rules of the codex and of basic forum discussion. To reiterate from the rules:

By all means, feel free to troll each other as much as you please and incite flame-wars with whichever willing participants you are able to find.

You should note however, that due to our tolerance for such debate, The Codex does attract - from time to time - people who like to debate things other than RPGs in such a manner. This is tolerable up to a point. As long as it remains in an appropriate forum it's generally acceptable but if you start dragging that shit all over the place, expect a response from The Management™. You should also know that the Codex was not founded for lulz. While there is lulz and lulz is acceptable, it is not our primary purpose for existing. If you only came here for the lulz, you have come here for the wrong reason and one day you are likely to find yourself on the wrong end of The Management™.

One thing is user A calling user B a cunt and them throwing shit in each other face from there, another is reply after reply after reply of retarded shit that is only there to attempt and derail the thread or make it unreadable. Try to rationalize your retardation as much as you want, I don't care about any of it.

Unwanted

a Goat

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Edgy Vatnik
super productive, you ridiculous tool.
The only wrong thing about these posts is that they circumvent the nice cages that both sides of the discussion are supposed to follow. Urukophiles are supposed to dehumanize Russians and rave on about warcrimes while everyone with brain is supposed to deny these warcrimes - I instead endorse them and present them as they are. Urukophiles are butthurt about this because they don't have a script for dealing with this and their extremism doesn't allow them for figuring one out. What are they going to, after claiming all evil comes from Russia, deny that 2/3rd of Russian shells fired at residential areas are loaded with Sarin? Will they say that Urukrainians north of queef weren't all murdered by Russians down to the last newborn who had his eyes gouged out and then was fed to the rats? Are they going to start denying these evidently factual things?

Came back from the weekend and had like 20 alerts of people bothering me, so I'll just reply to this one and move on:

1) When I tell you 'there's no way you could get any more retarded', please notice that I don't mean you to take that as a challenge.

2) I don't give a shit about your attempt at presenting a 'philosophy', it's all stupid, I don't care what ukrainians and russians say, as long as it's within the rules of the codex and of basic forum discussion. To reiterate from the rules:

By all means, feel free to troll each other as much as you please and incite flame-wars with whichever willing participants you are able to find.

You should note however, that due to our tolerance for such debate, The Codex does attract - from time to time - people who like to debate things other than RPGs in such a manner. This is tolerable up to a point. As long as it remains in an appropriate forum it's generally acceptable but if you start dragging that shit all over the place, expect a response from The Management™. You should also know that the Codex was not founded for lulz. While there is lulz and lulz is acceptable, it is not our primary purpose for existing. If you only came here for the lulz, you have come here for the wrong reason and one day you are likely to find yourself on the wrong end of The Management™.

One thing is user A calling user B a cunt and them throwing shit in each other face from there, another is reply after reply after reply of retarded shit that is only there to attempt and derail the thread or make it unreadable. Try to rationalize your retardation as much as you want, I don't care about any of it.

Eat shit faggot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom