Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Baldur's Gate Beamdog's Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 Enhanced Editions

Bruticis

Actually, i had no idea such shit already existed. The more I know....

It's "shit" because it exists on something you dont happen to own..?
Yes. Is that the answer you wanted or were you expecting me to debate a newfag on the wonders of all things apple?

mkultra

Augur
Actually you can run GemRB on iOS, Linux, OSX and Android, AFAIK.. but i guess you're one of those teen PC fags who's too young to have owned anything else than a PC and used anything but Windows, and therefore every other system is "shit". lol..

Bruticis

You got me good, bro, I'm a teenfag that hates apple products. You run into those all the time.

GreyViper

Prophet
Im surprised they didnt go with reaction wheel for renegade and paragon options.:p Still kind of meh news, I can understand if the BG2 to DA:O was fully finished, then there could be much rejoicing.

The Ticktockman

Scholar
BG_EE.JPG

Revenant

It was up just a moment ago with the same skull that was there before the countdown. WTF is this shit, I refuse to be trolled like that.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
They're probably putting up the version with the reveal.

Stabwound

Arcane
Straight from the beamdog site, you can check the URL yourself.

I wonder if this is trying to be an example of the worst possible way to announce CRPG news. If this god awful comic is any indication of what the game is going to be like then shoot me now.

bgannounce.jpg

As if the original needed 'enhancement.' *sigh*

Will this enhance version have all the enhancements from the BG2 engine?

I'm betting this abortion uses the newest ruleset and forgoes a lot of the things that made the original BG so good. I'm guessing some horrid DA abomination.

Linkamus

Educated
I really hope they don't change any of the core elements in the game... Graphic changes and obvious bug fixes only please.

Renegen

Arcane
None of us here will buy it, but it's good for the current generation. Meh, a cheap cash-in, but hopefully it will trigger interest in these types of games.

TripJack

Hedonist
WILL IT HAVE SAREVOK ROMANCE I HOPE SO
:dance::dance::dance:

but no baldur's gate is going to look like absolute ass in 3d

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom