Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Best mysteries in Dragon Age series which you would like to clear in Dragon Age 4

Which is your favorite mystery?

• Sandal :- Origin

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Avernus :- Experiments

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Urn of Sacred Ashes/Historicity of Andraste

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Ancient Rock Wraith/Vaterral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unbound Demons

• Ancient Elven Gods / Solas/Mythal/Dread Wolf/Flemeth

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • The Old Gods

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Titans/Lyrium/Red Lyrium/Statue

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Maker/Black City

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • Magisters Sidereal

• Lizardmen

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
" qunari "

I don't get the popularity of the qunari. ok, i do. they are big and strong and don't give a shit.

But, they're a cult. They are the fukkin' chantry + templars but 100x worse. Yet, i see people bashing the chantry while praising the qunari even though the qunari do way worse things.

I've literally seen pro mage players who hate the chnatry for what they do to mages, suck the dick of the qunari even though they treat mages way worse.

Sten is a huge example of things. I get why the Codex loves him. Codex is edgy. Sten murdered an entire family including children because he got butthurt over a sword. And, people defend his feels. Then the player rescues him from certain death with the 'honourable' Sten pledging his loyalty... only to cry if you go for the urn of sacred ashes because it 'wastes times' because should be fighting the blight... even thoguh you need said ashes to wake up a valuable ally so you can improve your army and have a legit backer at the Landsmeet. That's the hero people love? And, the arishit is even worse. He wants to murder, rape, and pillage an entire city because he allowed it to be stolen by some silly pirate.

Fukkin' qunari. How are they considered a theft when their precious stuff cna be stolen so easily. Yet, the arishit cums at your feet when you brag about slaughtering his soldiers over that mage slave you try to help. HAHAHAH.

DA2 isn't great and it has issues but at least it is playable and fun.

DA3 is just pure shit. The gameplay is so fukkin' awful I have yet to finish it even though I 'want to' to get ready for what I know will be the shitty DA4.

Any good ideas that could be made to make the game good will not be used or butchered.

FUKK THAT.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
You wear a fedora. If you disagree with me, I'm on the right side of facts.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom