Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Astral Rag

Arcane
The Crew will be available to media to begin their reviews when the game launches on December 2. There will be absolutely no embargo on any type of coverage once the game is available for sale. While we fully anticipate that you might see some reviews immediately at launch – largely built around the preview sessions we facilitated during the past months or the limited content of the closed and open betas – they won’t be based on optimal conditions or reflect the finished game.

http://blog.ubi.com/the-crew-road-tested/

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

DramaticPopcorn

It still is. As long as you can learn how to navigate through irrelelevant bullshit (like your posts)

Castozor

Augur
CoD and Metal Gear Solid are roleplaying games now? With their definition every game becomes a roleplaying game.

garren

Arcane
Patron
That and many other lists have been copypasted a million times, many times the poster has just photoshopped the list with whatever he feels like, with cod i'd say that's just a troll list.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That picture sucks because it specifically only focuses on story in games, which is one of the less important parts.

Gameplay trumps EVERYTHING else.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
lol people taking a painfully obvious troll pic seriously.

Codex gonna Codex.

Night Goat

The Immovable Autism
Patron
No Fun Allowed
Codex 2013 Codex 2014
That picture sucks because subtlety is the key to good trolling. If you're going to make a list of RPGs to troll people with, putting Call of Duty on it kills the suspension of disbelief and ruins the whole thing.

Perkel

Arcane
It still is. As long as you can learn how to navigate through irrelelevant bullshit (like your posts)
Last time I checked you were one of the people brofisting my posts, now look how ironic. God a tad hurt in the butt, bro? Just because your shitty gaming forum took a sharp turn to gamefaqs tier alley and blatantly doesn't deliver as it used to? This place was great before retards jumped in and helped turn it into parodyland. The Codex is now the tumblr's feminists of the gaming websites.

On scale from 1 to 10 how oppressed you are ?

:troll:

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last time I checked you were one of the people brofisting my posts, now look how ironic. God a tad hurt in the butt, bro? Just because your shitty gaming forum took a sharp turn to gamefaqs tier alley and blatantly doesn't deliver as it used to? This place was great before retards jumped in and helped turn it into parodyland. The Codex is now the tumblr's feminists of the gaming websites.

The "Codex is going down the toilet" thread is over there, sir

one poster in a site with a million users said something stupid. FUCK THAT SITE

Being on the edgy side of the fence the Codex has the unfortunate tendency to look like the perfect home for rejects that were kicked out of other forums/boards for being insufferable faggots, but it also attracts the people who were chased out for not fellating every game that comes out as the new Citizen Kane 10/10 GOTY. I guess the mature thing to do would be to go full SCO and ignore everyone on the first group, but that's boring.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
bloodlines with its mostly linear plot that features several chokepoints and always culminates in a minor variance of the same scene, just like pst, is god tier, but toee which while overall less reactive but also more freeform and more diverse endings is on the shittiest plot tier? neverwinter nights on the highest degree of plot reactivity tier? what the fuck am i reading?

DA:I Ad disguised as a list, nice try.
then it would have dai closer to the top, not on place 19 where hardly anyone will ever see it, since most people don't bother with so much text anyways.

The list is "in no particular order", and from the point of advertising you want to end the list with the product being sold, not begin it (which most will have forgotten by the time they reach the end).

Nah, it's clearly an ad.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
That picture sucks because subtlety is the key to good trolling. If you're going to make a list of RPGs to troll people with, putting Call of Duty on it kills the suspension of disbelief and ruins the whole thing.
On the other hand, without cod the list would be indistinguishable from any number of sincere best RPG lists. You can't be too subtle while trolling, or nobody will care enough to take the bait.

Astral Rag

Arcane
The Crew will be available to media to begin their reviews when the game launches on December 2. There will be absolutely no embargo on any type of coverage once the game is available for sale. While we fully anticipate that you might see some reviews immediately at launch – largely built around the preview sessions we facilitated during the past months or the limited content of the closed and open betas – they won’t be based on optimal conditions or reflect the finished game.

http://blog.ubi.com/the-crew-road-tested/

hqdefault.jpg

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-12-03-the-crew-is-broken-but-packed-with-potential

:hmmm:

Last edited:

pippin

It must be a real pain in the butt to play a real time game on a mobile device. That platform could be perfect for low budget tb or adventure games, but our market is already too fucked up for that, it seems

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom