Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Irata

Scholar
If Blizzard didn't let the dude go the gaming "press" would be shouting that Blizzard employs child molesters. That brings up the risk that some real news outlet might pick the story up to show how evil videogames are and then investors get panicky.
If he knew she was 15 then he was a moron so I don't feel sorry for him regardless (didn't read the texts).

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane

uQBJXxc.jpg

Pliz do not lewd the Sisterhood they're pure

RK's choice in symbolism is something

Playing DoW with Codexers ought to be an interesting experience

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/news/862/

Introducing GameMode, a performance-focussed system tool for Linux

FERAL_GameMode_520x326_Main.jpg

Feral has today released GameMode, an Open Source tool that helps Linux users to get the best performance out of their games.

GameMode instructs your CPU to automatically run in Performance Mode when playing games. The first Feral release to integrate the tool is Rise of the Tomb Raider, an incredible action-adventure coming to Linux this month.

GameMode is available now from GitHub.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Interesting, "Quadralien" is "Mission: Omega" squared.

Something for me to check out.

Mission Omega also had a better main tune (though sadly I could only find a remix):

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
oasis789
What game is this from? I heard they are making a new SC and I'm a huge fan of the series.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...realises-hes-the-last-stealth-video-game-hero

When Sam Fisher realises he's the last stealth video game hero
"Then it's only me…"

Once upon a time, Sam Fisher and Solid Snake were top of the gaming tree, stealth operatives in their prime. Times change, of course. Fisher hasn't starred in a Splinter Cell game since 2013's Blacklist, and the future of the Metal Gear Solid series looks uncertain after series creator Hideo Kojima left Konami to go it alone.

Fisher, though, is back, in cameo form only as part of Ghost Recon Wildland's new Splinter Cell-themed mission. There are a few reasons why this is exciting: Fisher is once again voiced by the wonderfully gravelly Michael Ironside after Eric Johnson assumed the role in Blacklist, and Fisher himself is depicted as an older man who's "clocked some miles" since we've last seen him.

And it's via a new cutscene that we get a cool nod to the Metal Gear series from Sam Fisher himself.

THERE MAY BE SPOILERS AHEAD.

In the cutscene below, Fisher says "I've heard they don't make them like me anymore" before he references an "army infiltration" operative who wore a bandana - a clear nod to Snake. Fisher is then told this person retired, which is a nod to Snake's fate in Metal Gear Solid 5 and, perhaps, Kojima's exit from Konami.

Fisher seems stunned by the realisation he is the last stealth video game hero.

"Then it's only me..." he utters.

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Oh man, that's depressing. It's a shame stealth action went out of style. I hope that new SC game that Ubisoft are allegedly making will be good.

v1rus

Arcane
Looks like 47 is out of shape too

aLj9eGM_460s.jpg

Thats... Thats a local politician, and a mayor of medium sized city, who goes by the nickname "Palm Tree". Really interesting fella. People like to quote the time he expressed his admiration at the art of local turbo-folk pop diva (war profiteers wife, ofc, this is Serbia after all), pointing out he knows whats he's talking about, since every classical musician performed for him, except for Beethoven and Chopin, cause he was a baby back then.

I find that entry level, preferring advanced stuff like this -
For context, thats him, on reception for Karate sport event winners from his city.

I hope I shouldnt mention he's been part of the ruling coalition for like, 20 years now?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom